LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (executive)     09 March 2013

Difference between notice and ab

My wife has registered a false FIR aganist me, my parent that we have beaten my wife at Metro Station at around 9 a.m in the morning on 5th Jan, 2013. On that day, she was taking our jewellery for keeping somewhere outside my flat. when i objected, she told me its my jewellery, i have a right to keep anywhere. if you interfere, i will implicate you and your family in false cases. Afterwards she left for her office. According we dialed No. 100 and made a complaint aganist her that she has taken our jewellery. At around 4 p.m, i came to know that my wife has filed false FIR aganist me and my parents. Police came around 9 p.m and arrested us. We came to know police booked us under section 323/342/354/34. Afterwards we released on bail granted by the Police in the morning.

Afterwards, she filed a complaint in the women aganist me and my parents. Me and my family have already taken Notice bail in favour of us. What should be next step. Me and my wife are both divorcee. My wife has implicated her previous husband in the same 498/406 cases. I have Compromise deed and quashing certified copy from the High court. Kindly tell what should our next step.

Learning

4 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     10 March 2013

Fight the case when they send you notice. Or compromise for minimum possible amount.

+91 98180 28828

www.mehnat.in

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     11 March 2013

get the AB .

have u got 7 days notice bail ?

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 March 2013

Hi Vijay,

Start attending the CAW Cell proceedings. After attending one or two meetings, you may approach court for AB. The court would deny AB as there is no FIR, but the court can give you notice bail. 

Please make sure that your lawyer argues well for notice bail using the Delhi HC judgments.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
3 Like

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     11 March 2013

Shonee he has already got notice bail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register