Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khalil Mohimtuley (D)     09 March 2013

Property documents and agreement

Dear Sirs,

Is there any significance of color of the paper for printing property agreements, for rental or sales.

Usually it has been observed that all such documents are printed on a green legal paper, is that mandatory?

What if we print on A4 or Letter sized paper and the color of the paper is white or pink or yellow?

Thanks & regards,

Khalil Mohimtuley

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 March 2013

The type of paper used for legal documents is known as white bond paper. White bond paper is thicker, stronger, more durable and of higher quality than regular printer paper. Bond paper is also more expensive than printer paper because of the materials used to make the paper. Bond paper is acid-free, which helps to preserve the paper from yellowing, fading, tearing or disintegrating over time.

1 Like

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     13 March 2013

use A4 or legal size white paper.

p.damodar (sr.admin)     14 March 2013

MY FATHER HAD A PROPERTY IN HYDERABAD AND HE EXPIRED IN THE YEAR 2003.  WE ARE 4 BROTHERS AND  2 DAUGHTERS ALL ARE MARRIED AND MOTHER ALIVE.  NOW MY QUESTION IS ALL OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND MOTHER IS WILLING THE GIVE OLD HOUSE TO ME (ONE OF SON) AND I AM PAYING SOME OF THE AMOUNT TO ONE OF MY BROTHER AND OTHER 2 BROTHERS HAVE LAND WHICH WAS GIVEN BY MY FATHER.  SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TYPE OF DEED TO BE PREPARE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION ON MY NAME (1) RELEASE & RELEQUISHMENT DEED OR (2) PARTITION DEED OR (3) GIFT DEED. AND ALSO SUGGEST THAT IN FUTURE I SHOULD GO TO HOUSE LOAN ON THIS ABOVE DEED WHICH I SHOULD BE ELIGIBILE FOR THE LOAN.

SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH DEED IS NEEDED TO REGISTER IN MY NAME AND WITH LESS VALUE FOR REGISTRATION AND STAMP DUTY CHARGES

P.DAMODAR

Advocate Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     14 March 2013

Mr.Damodar,

It is advisable to go for the deed of relinquishment or release deed, as it attracts a lesser amount of stamp duty and registration fee if the deed is purported to be make between the blood relatives and without any consideration.

In your case, you wants to have old house/property in your name as owner, then go for the release deed without mentioning any consideration and wherein all entitled family members wll release there respective share, right, title and interest in your favour and thereupon get the same registered with the sub-registrar office and thereafter, approach the revenue record office for effectuating your name in the revenue record of the said property. Then thereby you will become the owner of the said property. Then you are in a position to hold the said property as a full owner thereof and also be entitled to obtain the loan as per your desire.

The same chain of events shall be followed in the subject of handing over land or farm to your brother.

Regards

Kishor Hajare/9930647734/hajare.kishor@rediffmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register