Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

himanshu (sr. engineer)     06 March 2013

Salary not paid, onsite not sent, now asking for money

Dear Sir/Madam

I was hired by a company in India, with a German work contract, stating they are hiring me for work in Germany and I will be relocated to germany, and would be paid in Euros. I had to undergo a training and for that I signed a bond that if i leave the company in 12 months, I will have to pay them back, INR 3.5 Lakh.

My contract started from August 2012, and till October end, I was not sent to Germany, stating lack of project. I was not paid a single penny in this duration. All these 3 months, I kept asking them my travel dates, but did not receive any answer. In November I got a work contract from another German company and I resigned from this company. I travelled to Germany and joined this new company. Now this old company is threatening me with the Bond, and asking me to pay 3.5 Lakhs.

Please Help.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     06 March 2013

need to look at your agreement/bond and your appointment letter before giving you a fair opinion.

Also if your old employer had sent you any letter/notice/email then the same needs to be responded properly without any delay.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register