LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

advchennai (Advocate)     22 July 2009

Interest charged on car loans by SBI

I feel that the Government should step in and direct the private sector banks to reduce the rate of interest on credit cards too. At present a whopping 35-40 % is charged. 

Learning

9 Replies

advchennai (Advocate)     22 July 2009

I feel that the Government should step in and direct the private sector banks to reduce the rate of interest on credit cards too. At present a whopping 35-40 % is charged. 

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     22 July 2009

Dear N P Shah , this inforamtion is Very useful to all the Banks borrowers !

malik (fdg )     19 February 2012

bad credit auto loans Auto Credit Financial Dealers - Get auto loans or financing for bad credit. We are specialized in auto, car, truck loans, SUV loans, special finance auto loans, buying a car with bad credit, & finding auto loans online at autocreditdealermarketing.com 

Mike B (advocate)     06 July 2014

Buying a vehicle is one of the biggest expenses we face in life. Most buyers chose to get car loans to finance it. It is really significant to a lot of people. I have found a site that may help you with this. You can pick whatever loan is going to work best for you. Here it is: Car Loan Rate.

Tally (Manager)     23 July 2014

The decision by the State Bank is pretty reasonable and we know that most of the car owners and vehicle owners are happy with an interest rate of 8% per anum. Car leasing companies and sellers might want to rethink their  strategies. after reading this. law papers on car loans and other key factors. 

Tally (Manager)     23 July 2014

Another thing that most people ignore is the flood of new vehicles on the roads. For those who are no idea how car loan companies (call it leasing ones) differ from sellers in total price comparison. The State Bank has done the right thing by keeping the rate at 8% as it will make leasing much more hassle-free. 

matt   28 November 2015

The decision by the State Bank is pretty reasonable and we know that most of the car owners and vehicle owners are happy with an interest rate of 8% per anum. its like you don't need to pay for a essay UK for us.

matt   21 March 2016

Very good to know.Buying a vehicle is one of the biggest expenses we face in life. Most buyers chose to get car loans to finance it. It is really significant to a lot of people. Get best Online essay writer in very affordable price.

Louisa   08 November 2017

I agree with Tally that the most people ignore the flood of new vehicles on the roads and that keeping the rate at 8% will make leasing much more hassle-free. Read more at best essay help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register