LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Got defrauded again! out 30 lakhs

My wife filed false 498A case against me and my parents. Eventually, an agreeement was signed by her and me, which said she would withdraw her case against us upon my payment of 30 lakhs to her. Accordingly I paid her 30 lakhs a month later.  She  issued a receipt to that amount. However she is now refusing to withdraw 498a case against us, directly in contradiction to the agreement.

What should I do?

PS: No divorce has been filed yet, I just want this case to be withdrawn first since I paid the money for withdrawal of case.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Your mistake ...you keep paying...she will continue harassing. Now you are a ATM for her. File for divorce on the ground of cruelity. One more thing bhai....you paid 30 lakhs!!!!!!!!!!! it means she has solid proofs against you and your family for 498a. Jaisa karoge...waise bharoge. Agar aapne kutch nahi kiya to be a man fight it out. Tell her to send you to jail and shamelessly ask the judge to send you to jail. That will show your confidence on yourself and fight like a man. If you have money...then keep paying her and make her a crorepati. Then she will say mera pati to crorepati hai. She is crore and you will be only PATI.
1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     12 February 2013

" She is CROW and you are pati  !!! This Reminds me of our child hood days about the story the crow and the pitcher. How the crow managed to drink water from the pitcher which was filled with just a little water and inserting pebbles into the pitcher ;)

I presume you could have filed MCD stating that all cases would be withdrawn on payment of 30 lacs . You should have appointed an Advocate for this and he would have given you direction . Now as a matter of fact you have provided fuel for her . Normally in 498 A cases you got to fight tooth and nail else you become an ATM Machine giving up . 

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     12 February 2013

Dear Author, No need to worry. File a divorce petition against ur wife on behalf of cruelty. U can book her in a fraud case as well. Besides that move an application with Human Rights Commission. For further enquiry u can contact me at 9871158578

1 Like

Sunil G (.)     17 February 2013

Hello,

Could you please advise how I can get the 498A quashed as I had already paid 30 lakhs per MOU?

THanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register