Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautam (Engg)     01 February 2013

498a cross

My 498a cross started yesterday.

Wife statement recorded, she alleged that I used to ask her for money, she has not mentioned specific amount, date and purpose. She also alleged that I never come to see my baby girl after delivery.

But in cross she mentioned that I come to see my daughter after 1 month of delivery.

If there is mismatch between her recorded statement and cross exam, then do we have to object right now or later?

Also she used to beat my daughter, I am having video recording for the same. She also knows about this video recording.

In cross when my advocate asks her question ‘’did you used to beat your daughter?’’. For that she said ‘’no’’.

My question is do we have to release video in court at this stage or later on.

My advocate suggested me that let her speak what she want. We will defend our self in later stage.

Does the mismatch in statement really helpful?

Cross exam will continue on next date.

Please reply

Thanks in Advance

Learning

3 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     01 February 2013

Keep all your evidences under wrap. You can submit those in your turn after prosecution evidence is closed.

All agruments will be held on the basis of cross-examination information and evidences.

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 February 2013

Dear Querist

no need to object at this stage keep your evidence in you hand and at the time of argument you should eleborate all this mismatch/contradictory statment of the opposite party.

Feel Free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate)

email : nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

web:    nadeemqureshi498a.webs.com

Mob: +91  9953809956

+91 8802305262

1 Like

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     02 February 2013

Dear Gautam,

No need to disclose any fact at this time. Let her say whatever she wants to say. U have to say at the time of ur evidence. As per as her contrary statement is concerned, it would really be helpful for ur case. For any type of help u can contact me. My Cell no. is 9871158578

mail-id-rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register