Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     29 January 2013

Counsellors report. does it have a influence on the case?

dear members,

my counselling has finished and it has failed. i have filed a divorce case. and counsellor has very cleary and genuinely found out my truthfullness and the problem with my wife. the counsellor even tried to talk to her to get her to a onetime settlement and convert it to  a MCD, however the wife is adamant and refuses to give divorce.\

the counselling is clearly in my favour. i would like to know that now the counsellor is going to write her report. will this report have any positive effect on my divorce case or is counselling report just a waste piece of paper in the court. do the court ever take reference from it?

Learning

5 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     29 January 2013

no it is not of any use

Aboobacker (Advocate)     29 January 2013

report of the concellor will not affect the fate of the case

Adv Aboobacker

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     29 January 2013

hello,

there is no report sent to count from the centre.

and whatever is said if of no evidenciary value.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rajanjoshi

dear members,

my counselling has finished and it has failed. i have filed a divorce case. and counsellor has very cleary and genuinely found out my truthfullness and the problem with my wife. the counsellor even tried to talk to her to get her to a onetime settlement and convert it to  a MCD, however the wife is adamant and refuses to give divorce.\

the counselling is clearly in my favour. i would like to know that now the counsellor is going to write her report. will this report have any positive effect on my divorce case or is counselling report just a waste piece of paper in the court. do the court ever take reference from it?

INcrease the price, try that.  She may agree.  People like these are only behind money. Paisa bolta he.

Or else go the laborious way.  Prove that you have been tortured, hurt, by her, until the day you get divorce.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 January 2013

When the mediation fails, the only report sent is counselling/ mediation failed.

The case starts from the stage from where it was referred to the mediation/ counselling.

The mediation/ counselling report would have no bearing.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register