LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Elvira (Student)     12 July 2009

Looking for a good Divorce Lawyer in Mumbai

I've posted my query in the Experts thread under Others, am looking for a good Divorce Lawyer woh will help me in a speedy divorce without ripping me off. Am a student studying overseas.

Learning

16 Replies

Adv. Amita A. Virkar (Advocate)     12 July 2009

hi...Pls see ur PM...i fwd u the name and cell no.of one  Good lawyer in Mumbai who can help u in this regard...

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     15 July 2009

Dear Friend,

If u want then I can help u. I've no problem in managing. My services are moblie services.

1 Like

Shyam Ji Srivastava (Practising Lawyer)     16 August 2009

Dear,

I am in practise since 1982 having good knowledge in Law and having 9 concerns including banks, companies, development authority etc . I can provide you my services with good result.

Thanks and Regards,

Shyam Ji Srivastava

Senior Advocate

09839028040(Mob)

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     17 August 2009

Dear Elvira,

I think u r not serious as u made me calls so many times to handle ur case. But sorry to say m ot able to uderstand why you are igoring my massages.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     30 May 2010

You want to give divorce or facing dicorce.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     31 May 2010

i understood fm yr expert quary, your present position. the law you quoted not for you. sec of mutual divorce is seperate.

for mutual divorce you have to file a petition jointly with your husband. when he is ready for mutual divorce and he presently at mumbai, then it will be easier to him for doing court work.

at least 9-10 months will take for divorce includig cool off period.  the waiving of cool off period withdrawn by supreme court.

you please tell whether the marriage  held according to hindu system (that means under hindu marriage act) or under special marriage act or any other act, at what place marriage held.

i may send you necessary formats through email to you or your husband.

if you require please post your reply in this thread.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     31 May 2010

Mr.Lawproblems,

divorce neither can be given nor faceing, -  by any party; divorce either be a concented or contested.

she posted it 12/7/2009. you are asking her on 30/5/2010.

perhaps she is on the midway.

LAWYER ADVOCATE (Prop)     06 December 2011

We are THAPAR  & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM (Divorce Lawyers) We take great pride in introducing ourselves as the first exclusive divorce law firm in India

We value great importance to the institution of marriage and thus do every bit to see that the sacred institution of marriage can be saved. But, such approach doesn’t mean that we encourage the party to bear the animosity and hatred towards each other and yet live under one roof.

We sincerely believe in the concept that the dead and rotten marriages
should also be legally dissolved.

Thanking you,Yours truly
Advocate Mukta Thapar

THAPAR & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM
Email:- muktaone@ymail.com
Mobile:-
+ 91 96191 76351
https://divorcelawyers.webs.com/
Advocates, Solicitors, Notaries, Patent & Trademark Attorneys
111- A, A- wing,Pratik Industrial Estate, Mulund Goregoan Link Road, Near to Mulund Port
Bhandup west, Mumbai- 400078, MAHARASHTRA

Area Of Practice:- 
  1. Divorce
  2. Transfer Petition in Supreme Court
  3. Annulment Of Marriage
  4. Restitution Of Conjugal Rights
  5. Maintenance
  6. Child Custody
  7. Criminal Proceedings
  8. Domestic Violence

Amit Singh (Owner)     08 July 2012

Hi, You may contact Siddhartha Shah associates, Mumbai as they are the top leading divorce and family law attorneys in Mumbai city.  You could call them on 09322286663 or on 022 26111281 or mail them at " lawyersidd@gmail.com".  I had a very similar matrimonial & criminal issues having personal family problem  and sought their help & advisory.  I highly recommend them as they were very  professional and excellent in their work and gave me right legal assistance in my problem.  Wishing you luck.

Amit Singh (Owner)     08 July 2012

Hi, You may contact Siddhartha Shah associates, Mumbai as they are the top leading divorce and family law attorneys in Mumbai city.  You could call them on 09322286663 or on 022 26111281 or mail them at " lawyersidd@gmail.com".  I had a very similar matrimonial & criminal issues having personal family problem  and sought their help & advisory.  I highly recommend them as they were very  professional and excellent in their work and gave me right legal assistance in my problem.  Wishing you luck.

tarun (software engineer)     20 January 2013

You should check out the lawyers listed in Legal service India, they enlisted Only the well known and experienced ones chek this link:
https://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawyers/bombay.htm

satej (XYZ)     12 February 2013

hi,

what will be fee for divorce. I heard different costing from different lawyers. Also they told me that I have to keep extra money for bribe.

Currently my case is in thane court for RCR. my lawyer is asking bribe money on every date.

Ad. Meena (Sr. Lawyer)     16 October 2013

Before start your divorce process we would request you to take a 'Family Counselling' which would give you a basic understanding about the divorce process, pros & cons of it. Also it may help you to bridge the gap between you and your spouse. You should be aware of the fact that the divorce procedure in India extents for almost a year and in some cases  may continue for years. The long distressing process of divorce will be easier for you to handle if you have a good divorce lawyer.  

Please find Divorce Lawyers in Mumbai who can help you.

sunil   03 January 2016

There are many good lawyers in Mumbai and there a number of bad ones too, one of them being Meera Sanzgiri. Do NOT hire her. She is literally the worst lawyer and a horrible person that I have come across. To extort more money out of you, she will conspire with the other individual and then force and blackmail you to sign a fraud petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register