Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     23 December 2012

My heartfelt thanks to shonee bhaiya

Dear Friends,
The battle of false cases ended for me yesterday with the passing of First motion of Divorce.
Initial steps were difficult until I met Mr. Shonee 
Kapoor who encourage me to fight, filled courage in me, regain my confidence, make strategies for me, helped me to drafting replies,he helped me taking the strategies to put the girl side under pressure.

When my AB was rejected, many people told me to get surrender but he again re-fill my courage by his word “Not to lose patience we will get it soon whether from HC or if we have to go to SC we will go and secure AB for you but don’t think about surrender” and we got it by HC, 
I write this posting to convey my heartfelt thanks to Shonee Bhaiya, It would not have been possible without the support of you. 
I will never forget your kind help not only making yourself always available on phone but also giving personal attention even my relatives have not supported but you were always there. Always have seen an elder brother in you not like a lawyer only...”THANKS” will be a small word but honestly you are a true gem...God bless you..
It would be injustice to some of my friends if I don’t count some names Sumit AnandRahul Jaiswal,Shahnawaz AlamManav Kalia who stood by me and their undulating love to me during my struggle. And Also I am very much thankfull to LCI.
When I look back, so much has happened in last years. I thank you all once again for standing by me, for cheering me up and continued support to me.
I would like to tell my fellow friends, please stand up and fight against the misuse of 498a, no matter how scared or nervous you are, at least put up a fight that can leave a impression on the people who misuse the law that we will not give up without a good fight, we will no longer take this injustice.

Regards,

Hemant Kumar
hkjain47@gmail.com

Learning

16 Replies

Zubair (aaa)     23 December 2012

Congratulations Hemant.

I just wish that Shonee bhai and others  live in my state or atleast i get a chance to meet them.

I have mailed you some of my queries please reply them, check your gmail.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     23 December 2012

:)

Ranee....... (NA)     23 December 2012

congratulations.truth always prevails...

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     24 December 2012

I am happy for you Hemant, congrats tell me about the feeling u had after everything was over

Never Give Up (Fighter)     24 December 2012

Congratulations !!!

Please tell us your story and strategy in this thread../ via pm. It would be great help for fellow fighters :-)

Sameer12345 (SSE)     24 December 2012

Congratulations mate for a great victory ahead.

Keep going....

stanley (Freedom)     24 December 2012

congrulations 

If your strategy and inputs can be put up than  it would be of great help to others 

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     24 December 2012

Congrats....An all the best for all your future endevours....

Samuel (CEO)     24 December 2012

Pleasure joining with your wining moment thru LCI forum.

Please share your detailed storya win win stratergy let this be helpful on coming fellow victims.

YOu can PM or use the same thread.

Mohankumar (engineer)     28 December 2012

congratulations ... and all the best for ur further move..happy to see one of my fellow friends succeded in false 498a, cheers

siranjeet (JE)     18 January 2013

shonee kapoor is genius and very helping person for fight against the false cases

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 January 2013

I am humbled Hemant,

It was your tenacity and conviction that won you the battle. Hope your win would be a moral booster for others, who surrender and seek an easy way out.

A request, help other victims and don't quit this and other groups that you are associated with.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     19 January 2013

Originally posted by : Shonee Kapoor

I am humbled Hemant,

It was your tenacity and conviction that won you the battle. Hope your win would be a moral booster for others, who surrender and seek an easy way out.

A request, help other victims and don't quit this and other groups that you are associated with.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar

Yes Shonee Bhaiya

I will never quit the group which I am associated with. I am always available as in past.

To other fellow members

Althoughe very case is differ from other but

very soon I  Post the whole story so that other fellow fighters can seek the help from.

1 Like

sunitakamtekar (mgr)     20 January 2013

congrats Mr. Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register