LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Admin (LawyersClubIndia Team)     12 July 2009

Misuse of Thanked feature

We have been noticing a few members misusing the thanked feature recently introduced. Member found undertaking such activities would be banned from the community. 

The moderators would be verifying technically and manually the awardee and decision of the moderators as the winner every month would be final.

Regards

ADmin 

Learning

20 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     12 July 2009

yes it has been done..........and is being done aggressively.

i would not like to name anyone here........but unfrotunately in this process few deserving Hon'ble members have suffered.

its my humble appeal to each and every member here that dont run for rewards primarily, we are here to discuss law and to help the needy ones.

we shall be here with pious mind and with an intention to work for the society.

hope every one will understand, and i belive the step taken by admin is really good.

Vishal Gupta (lawyer)     12 July 2009

yes that is right.

Vishal Gupta (lawyer)     12 July 2009

admin i have posted many articles  but that has not been listed why? is there any discrimnation.

A V Vishal (Advocate)     12 July 2009

Members

I think it is high time that we show some decency as learned professionals, by resorting to such acts we get degraded morally and ethically. So, I think the Hon'ble members do understand that it should be a fair play and not cheating.

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     12 July 2009

Rightly noticed by Admin Sir.

There are some 'thank making members' as we have heard about 'king makers' earlier.

We the lawyers are here to share our knowledge and by doing this we are helping eachother and also the general public.

Hope for the better tomorrow...

Regards...

Sanjay Dixit Adv.

2 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     12 July 2009

Such things should be checked so as to maintain the quality and dignity of the forum.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     12 July 2009

You're "SUPER ADMINISTRATOR".I don't have more than this to say !!  I just wanted to say the "thanks" system is nice and thanks for trying to improve LCI more and more!!! 

Somebody can give  "thanks" just for a mistake. And somebody can give you "thanks" not for true help, in this way YOU can remove such "thanks". Please don't worry about it, I hope nobody will add thanks and when remove it, it doesn't make sense... to remove such thanking. I appeal to all members to report such unmeaning "thanks". And first of all, I appeal to members who received such not very well-earned thank points .I appeal to all, PLEASE, lets keep thanks system clear.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     12 July 2009

Shree, ur observations are quite correct.....its been not merely a run for thanks, few of the people have been running for amasing points only.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 July 2009

I agree with Sir.shree. But let me add this. Admin, Computer and software is like individual and the masses, the computer represnt the individual and the softwares represent the masses. However good you are if your software is not strong you can be destroyed by Virus if your software is not strong, but even if you are not that good if your software is strong you can be protected to its climax of glory. The same principles applies to our thanked members, so why Worry with those Virus, we as individuals we knows the worth of each and every HON'BLE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM. DONT WORRY BE HAPPY.

2 Like

hage nibo (lawyer)     12 July 2009

Let the prize system be abolished.Getting mere 'thaks',  without any kind gves enough pleasure & is sufficient.

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     12 July 2009

it is very bad matter because our intention to help needy people and for the sharing knowlledge among the lawyers and society  it is shame ful to the who do these types practice

Satish (Advocate)     12 July 2009

Its Really Shameful. I agree with the views made by N K Assumi Sir, We all know about the truth & let "them" happy.

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     13 July 2009

I agree with Mr. Kiran...

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     14 July 2009

I too feel that misuse of reward system only reflect the temptation to somehow snatch something now a days seen as a general tendency  mainly because of the fading values in the society.  But, as Lawyers, I feel that our community should have been above the board.  As suggested by some of the learned members, I am also of the view that perhaps it is better to discontinue to the Reward system if it is misused.

With best wishes,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register