LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Rathore (SUPRINTENDENT)     07 January 2013

Police not writing fir

I had been several times to Mahila police Station to lodge a dowry case. On 18.12.12 I was told that  it is year end and they have much load of  pending work.

On 5th I was told that their typist/clerk on some training and will return on 7th and FIR can not be recorded thereafter therefore.

Today I was told that there are Suprime courts guideline Police is having according to that first husband and wife must be called face to face in police station and then only a FIR can be lodged.

If that happens Husband will apply for anticipatory bail and  he and his family can not be arrested and thus the laws are against the sufferer.

Please help me

Krishna Rathore

I have contacted local police also and they also not registering. Local police informed me to go to Mahila police station And Mahila Police station avoiding as I have written earlier above.

Please help me and oblige.

Learning

9 Replies

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     08 January 2013

u should file a complain in the court u/s 156(3) in metropolitian majistrate court and sent it to the police station from there . the court will direct the police to registered the case...

ratnesh kumar

advocate

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 January 2013

There has been various advisories issued by various High Courts and MHA about the process and importance of pre-litigation counselling, so that cases are not filed in the heat. Arrest almost nullifies any chances of reconciliation.

Now Bail/ AB is the right of the accused, and they are not granted by courts without application of mind. 

If you have a true case, then fight it out completely and get the other party convicted. Just getting them arrested at the first instance w/o them being able to defend themselves would be pure vengeance. Let go of any such emotions, it would burn you too.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

2 Like

Sri Lata (not working)     09 January 2013

Similar is my case, I also filed U/S 156 but the court has said no to FIR and given a furthur date of 1st Feb for the case. The application for FIR was made very vague by my lawyer and it was hurridly made by his assistant although we have solid proofs of payments for dowry. He did not use the proofs at all, did not make aany specific allegations at all.

Please tell me what will happen to the case now. It is registered U/S 498 Dowry in Greater Noida court. Will the case continue or it is dismissed soon/now?

Krishna Rathore (SUPRINTENDENT)     10 January 2013

Without paying to Police you can not make your case strong. My case has been registerred and made a solid case. But if my susband will PAY more to police his case will be made strong during investigation.

This is India my friend

MERA BHARAT MAHAN

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 January 2013

No comments.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Krishna Rathore (SUPRINTENDENT)     11 January 2013

Please see attachment. Police has registered my case. 498 A, 506 and 294 on 9.1.13 and the boy was arrested on 9.1.13 from his institute. Produced in court on 10.1.13  and bailed out on ground that his even one day absence form training will affect his career.  I want to know :-

1. The boy was doing Patwari training from Revenue Inspector training Institute. He will be allowed to continue training and do govt service after training completion ?

2. The burden of proof lies on me or him ?

3. I am required to hire an advocate and prove my case in the court ?

3. First I have to produce my witnesses or he will produce his defense ?

4. How much time police will need to submit challan in court ?

5. What are my chances to win the case ?

6. How many years court will take to decide ?

Attached File : 844360183 fir by ps.docx downloaded: 125 times

Krishna Rathore (SUPRINTENDENT)     15 January 2013

I have attached copy of FIR. No body posted anything after this. What does it mean ? I shall not win the case ?

(Guest)

The attached file seem to be corrupted or infected !

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     18 January 2013

srilata madam, if you say "we have solid proofs of payments for dowry." you will have to go jail first, for providing dowry, why did you pay dowry in first place and got married? and later running to PS to get him implicated??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register