Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sun Roy (engineer)     24 December 2012

Enquiry about medicine to be given for false case booked vci

Sir, 

This case is under delhi court and its a maintaince petition under 125 crpc, It is a totally false case of dowry and harrasment. I am the brother of the victim. the victom is under mental problem and treated with Institution of human behaviours and allied science, delhi  from last six months. However the court is not agree with this and the court has sent the victim to jail under 125 crpc and also they have not permitted to carry the medicine prescribed by doctor. This medicine is very urgent for the victim. What should I do. Kindly guide me 

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 December 2012

"Aggrieved prisoner immediately needs a better lawyer than the current one that he have"

Reasoning:
1. It is basic Human Rights Violation brief before us.

A person of unsound mind and cannot be kept in prison under S. 30 of the Prisoners Act, 1900.

3. Moreover, under the Prisoners Act, 1985, no person can be admitted in prison
without the medical certificate of fitness for undergoing the sentence.

4. A quash petition fully supported by an affidavit need to be filed immediately and taken up as
Urgent Hearing case before holiday Bench at State’s HC. One also has to file Medical Certificates of mental treatment undergoing from the Institutions along with Rx.

2 Like

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     24 December 2012

Thats brutal!!!.....Change the lawyer...You need to file a discharge petition immediately supported by medical docs....

There are lawyers out there specially fighting in the context of HUMAN RGHTS...A bit of online clicks will lead you to it....

Act fast....

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Sun Roy (engineer)     24 December 2012

thanks to all

but Can I complaint against the lawyer and judges for their this act?

Lawyer is making delay by knowingly, it seems so

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 December 2012

J if you want to delay more your brothers early release from jail, by all means make mountain ranges of ignorance of Law !
Reasoning:
Fencing sword with opposite lawyer needs Ph.D in Law as bare minimum experiment qualifications in reference to your innocent question by you. Transfer of Judge from reference case is not the remedy as your friend will still be in jail minus his much needed medical attentions which is call for the day for which you put your first query question here first of all.
Repeat hint to your second posting:
Hit the root cause (most probably you are not impleaded party to the case as it is a maintenance case of his wife against your brother and not against you!) not the gigantic ignorance of Law by instance contemptuous parties (prayer conceded by wife’s lawyer, remand Warden attached to Court who didnot produce medical certificate of your broher's fitness before numbering your brother to concerned District's Jail warden r/w concerned Chair is what I mean which colly. are against the very Fundamental Rights granted by COI to every Citizen and all are liable for reprimand by HC under quash jurisdiction as well as your brother may get awarded punitive compensation under malacious remedy thus as award very very fast provided previous reply is paid head to instead of getting trapped in once own ignorance read as imagination of Law!).  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register