LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharma (Others)     17 December 2012

Can someone help with bank details

Can someone help me in knowing SBI Bank Account (Salary Account) of her, I have PAN detail.

Is there any way? may be somone working in SBI. Please help and guide.

Thanks and Regards.

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 December 2012

1. Simply walk to any Branch of SBI and at the Desk ask for A/C no. stating her name. If need arise say I have been told to deposit 1L into the a/c but misplaced her a/c no. as it is urgency and not able to communicate with her.
2. Deposit Rs. 11/- and walk away with receipt (stamped) from the Bank.
2.1 At the cash Counter while deposit is being accepted shyly ask has the salary been deposited as it is emergency! The moment counter clerk says 'yah some time back' you are confirmed that THIS is a salary a/c (corporate) of hers.  

Your snooping work will be done as above has been time tested by several harassed husbands.  

2 Like

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     18 December 2012

After you've successfully procured what you want, do give a thought to where are you heading....

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Zubair (aaa)     18 December 2012

@ Tajob what after that, how to get bank statements officialy? can we get it for past 3 years?

@ Rahul

Follow Tajobs Idea, it works most of the time 90%. But u need some1 who knows the agent there (somebody having account in that branch for long) as sometimes they dont reveal anything.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     18 December 2012

What an idea sirjee

Specifically when one says he wants to deposit 1L in that account, who would object as its incoming money :-) 

stanley (Freedom)     18 December 2012

Originally posted by : Zubair

@ Tajob what after that, how to get bank statements officialy? can we get it for past 3 years?

@ Rahul

Follow Tajobs Idea, it works most of the time 90%. But u need some1 who knows the agent there (somebody having account in that branch for long) as sometimes they dont reveal anything.

Through crpc 91 you can call for the bank statements .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register