Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 December 2012

Norway child row indian parents convicted today

Norway child row – Indian parents convicted today

I concur the sentence of Oslo Court and have following to add for our Apex Court when they make Indian natural fathers childless with one stroke of their mighty pen;

Now let each and every Indian Parent who alienate, physically hit, verbally abused, intimidated, threatened, humiliated, mentally torture, imposed his will with force and retribution and mishandled their children look within and accept
that in many parts of the world they would have been behind the bars long long ago.

And all those 'kids' who at some point or the other were at recieving end of the abuse and now are either grown up withtheir own kids or growing up; lets make sure that we dont repeat our parents' mistakes.

For generations many a Indian children have grown in fear, angusih and subjugation from their own family members.

I request all these Brinda Karat to Salman Kurshid to WCD to Kiran Kumar Reddy to stop spending our hard earned tax money to defend such abusive Indian parents living overseas and it is high time to look inward and save our own children in brush with laws in Indian soils. 

Illustration:
It only happens in India. The high profile child abuse case involving French Consulate official Pascal Mazurier has taken an interesting turn with the accused filing a police complaint seeking a probe into the matter. Pascal, who was accused by his Indian wife Suja Jones of abusing their 4-year-old daughter, contended that he was "framed" and the real culprit should be traced.

Pascal also contended that the
DNA tests conducted on him were inclusive and that the medical examination pointed to the presence of semen samples of some other person.

Now his indian wife has filed case of S. 498a / DV, Divorce as well as child custody against him and where does Pascal go for Justice-he straight away went to CRISP a Bangalore based NGO working on shared parenting run by famous Kumar Jagirdar! Can you imagine something like this happening in say Norway
J

Learning

8 Replies

Chandra (owner)     04 December 2012

I agree with Tajobsindia Sir with respect to Child abuse in India under the guise of 498a and DV. But I condemn the judgment of Norway local govt because their judgement has done much more damage to the children than the parents did. Nowaygians failed to understand Indian system. They could have counselled the parents or could have deported them out of their country. But the govt do not have any moral or ethical right to resort to the worst child abuse by sending reasonably responsible parents to jail.

Ranee....... (NA)     04 December 2012

Originally posted by : Chandra

I agree with Tajobsindia Sir with respect to Child abuse in India under the guise of 498a and DV. But I condemn the judgment of Norway local govt because their judgement has done much more damage to the children than the parents did. Nowaygians failed to understand Indian system. They could have counselled the parents or could have deported them out of their country. But the govt do not have any moral or ethical right to resort to the worst child abuse by sending reasonably responsible parents to jail.

ha ha ..what about when husband beats wife in front of children?..when mother fails to meet child's needs due to working father not maintaining children??..mother has to go for Court's sightseeing for getting maintenance?

zimmerzapper (student)     05 December 2012

4 Tajobsindia

What are you or Indian lawyers doing in this issue?

**Victim** (job)     05 December 2012

Norweigan court has simply followed rules because norway's parenting laws are different compared to india. In india a child would be smacked on the butt for being naughty but in foreign land parents can't even point finger against their kids. Such issues happens almost everywhere in foreign countries and when it comes to child abuse especially in Europe or United States it will be handled severely. However i do believe that such seperation especially for such a long time and the kid is already asthamatic makes no sense.

It may even be suprprising to see how kids in U.S. can call 911 easily and report their parents harrassment. This topic is debatable because the kid of two indian parent is also indian national then why such harsh punishment. Should there be any involvement from india is a also question ?

vijay (M)     05 December 2012

Do you think Dhritrashtra, who never said no to his son and ended up having all his 100 sons killed was a good Father ?

zimmerzapper (student)     05 December 2012

Originally posted by : vijay

Do you think Dhritrashtra, who never said no to his son and ended up having all his 100 sons killed was a good Father ?

Do you think Dasharatha, who sent Rama into exile is a good father?

Chandra (owner)     05 December 2012

Dasaratha did not send Rama to forest. Plz do not distort the history to support your argument. Instead try to understand the spirit with which "Vijay" questioned the developed world's attitude. State can never replace parents. In India, parents are always better option than the state as state has no quality infrastructure to take of the children the way it expects the parents to do. It is as simple as that. In this matter the need of the hour is educating the parents about the psychological needs of their children and the way those needs can be met in a better way. Laws and lawyers has no play in constructive part. Well trained counsellors would deliver better results. The same is the case with matrimonial disputes.

stanley (Freedom)     06 December 2012

As a matter of fact our own laws in the judicial system are aleinating our children from their fathers. Take for example the DV act itself only a mother can claim custody of the child. The laws of our country make our children grow up in fatherless society  with the implementation of gender biased laws . Even the judicary they point to the laws of the DV act saying thata male respondent cant claim custody as per the Dv act . I feel ashamed of our own laws . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register