Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand (manager)     26 November 2012

Divorce before one year

hi

i have married in march 2012 and registered in april 2012, it is love marriage only girl mother knows about the marriage but now i got the truth from the girl she get already 3 marriages and she married me for parents assets, we both have spent only for 4 days, but she is with her mother only till date, i got one proof of her mariiage on 2006 , how can i get divorce before one year , she is planning file a case on my parents, but till now she has not come my house only. please suggest how can i come from this issue.

Thanks

Anand

Learning

6 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 November 2012

1. Under exceptional conditions one can jolly well showcase and get admitted divorce petition within 1 year of marriage.

2. Here fraud has been committed on you by hiding fact of earlier marriage and probably no clear divorce decree that she obtained which it self is good ground to file for annulment of the marriage.

There are serial woman who marry multiple tmes left and right whose News link I posted on few occasions here and such ladies were caught for duping innocent men which is a serious civil as well as criminal offence.

Consult locally via reference an advocate and Xerox copy of proof you have show to him and proceed on annulling marriage under available ground of fraud.

[Late Phoolan Devi ~ nay = Shahanaz !]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2193954/Shahanaz-The-Chennai-gold-digger-married-10-men-run-police.html 

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     26 November 2012

1. How did you come across this girl .......................................She seems to me like Phoolan Devi ( Bandit Queen ) ;)

2. As you have knowledge about her 3 previous marriages if possible try to get in touch the 3 previous husbands of the Bandit queen and if possible try to get them as a witness to your case or obtain her previous marriage certificates and sumbit the same in court 

3. If you can get the above than your marriage i presume is void as she has not obtained a divorce from the previous husbands . 

4. By the way may we know what sort of cases she is trying to file as per your assumption .

5. I am rather suprised 2 marriages okay but 3 marriages big fraud and than we have Flavia Anges potraying Women as the weaker s*x and hence conclude s that what a women says has to be taken as the gospel truth and fighting for 50 % share of husbands  properties rights bill to be passed as well as 20 % share of the husbands pay check .

[Late Phoolan Devi ~ nay = Shahanaz !] Unimaginable she married 12 dozen Men just seducing them into marriage for their money ,which can be termed equivalent to rape . She ought to be termed a serial rapist and yet as of date indian law says a women cant rape a Man . :/

Vik1234567 (software engineer)     26 November 2012

i have similar question. can person take divorce if he/she is newly married and he/she is not compatible with spouse. What will happened if he/she file for divorce but spouse does not want to give divorce. what is legal procedure for such cases.

anand (manager)     27 November 2012

i got only one marriage  proof with me it is a temple registration , on which laws i can come out of this case, help me , i met her in orkut

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 November 2012

Originally posted by : anand

i got only one marriage  proof with me it is a temple registration , on which laws i can come out of this case, help me , i met her in orkut

Above already replied earlier do read replies and then ask please.

Originally posted by : Tajobsindia

XXX

Consult locally via reference an advocate and Xerox copy of proof you have show to him and proceed on annulling marriage under available ground of fraud.

anand (manager)     29 November 2012

we have submitted the wedding card with fake address, where the marriage is not been done.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register