Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Never Give Up (Fighter)     10 November 2012

Procedure to enforce visitation rights

Hello Learned Members,

I am very near to get visitation rights for my kid under GWA . Please let me know procedure to enforce visitation rights , so i can meet my little one without any delay / procedural hassale .

Learning

2 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     10 November 2012

Only when the order gets passed can you enforce visitation rights ...wait... watch and act else file an urgency application/Purshis   stating  opposite party is intentionally delaying matter  . If wife is not heeding to the order than file contempt of court proceedings . And start whistling the nursery rhyme .

Bird in the cage, Bird in the cage, 
When will you come out and play? 
When will you come out to stay? 
Late in the evening and closer to dawn, 
I will stand behind you early in the morn

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 November 2012

1. Enforcement is possible only via Execution route. But then expect procedural delay to Execute Order of an Execution Court.

There is no other way out if time-gap of ordered date of visitation rests on a thin margin; nevertheless one should execute it as possibility of violation is always high for future litigation on same theme. Well if she fulfills meanwhile then withdraw prayer relief of Execution proceedings, no malaise will come on record as a natural guardian simply followed procedures as there was thin margin. And if she didnot comply then Execution Order becomes benchmark for Contempt proceding as one follows the other in fair matrimonial litigations J

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register