Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaushik Nayak (executive)     03 November 2012

Not getting medical certificate

Dear Sirs,

I need help from you on the below matter.

My wife is a psychiatric patient & we have visited a psychiatrist for her treatment.She was diagnosed with "SCHEZOPHRENIA" which is uncurable in nature as you all know.The fact was concealed to me before marriage.Now I want to file an annulment petition and medical proof is required to establish my claim.

However,the doctor whom we visited is denying to issue a certificate.Now what should I do to get it from him.He is a psychiatric in a pvt.hospital.My query is that could it be possible to get details if I file a RTI aplication?? Are private hospitals coming under RTI perview?? If no then please suggest me a way out ..Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 November 2012

1. Hire an advocate via reference first.

2. File petition for divorce citing fraud in marriage and calling for medical examination in marital case.

3. A Pvt. Hospital as entity can also come under RTI preview but the subject of such RTI Application should be made in such a way that it concerns “larger public interest” to elicit reply which is long drawn (appeal) process. I am not sure how competent you may turn out to be understanding RTI The Act in drafting such RTI Application with which once purpose gets solved in one shot.

Hence suggested para 2 with which once purpose also gets solved via using Civil Law.

1 Like

Kaushik Nayak (executive)     04 November 2012

Thank you so much for you answer !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register