Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajni Singh (not working)     21 October 2012

How to obtain income tax return form of husband under rti ac

Respected Members

Please tell me what is the procedure to obtain Husbands income tax return form.He works in  a MNC in Hyderabad.I am staying in my fathers house in Ghaziabad after being thrown out of my house.

Do i need to go to Hyderabad to do the procedings or it can be done from ghaziabad.I am not working and right now under stress and financial constraint so i want to save travel expense.

I have to file DV case.My lawyer is saying we have to provide income proof so i need income proof.

Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 October 2012

1. Hon’ble SC has issued a big NO to Income Tax Returns / PF Returns via RTI route of spouses in routine matrimonail matters just few months ago. So that route doors are closed for common woman litigants. To convince you of what Hon'ble SC ask me the ref. Judgment I will place it here for your basic reading down.

2. Politely request your dharma advocate to file the DV Complaint with figures that wife should know. The moment Notice reaches to husband he will produce what he is actually earning to demolish a dharma advocates petition writing skills.

Show the printout of this reply to your current advocate he will understand and now will help you if fees not paid
J  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register