LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arun (It)     21 October 2012

Divorce case adivse

our advice give us some relief. my brother life spolied because of this strange family.

my brother filed divorce on sep 2012 in madras family court.

Case history

Brother married in month of Dec'2011.they did not had s*xual relationship in fight night.When brother approached her in fight night she said you are third person not my husband.

After one week my bother incidental accessed her email from computer(spouse place).He came to know that she got affair before marriage and she took extreme step attempted suicide also once. My brother forward those email to his personal id.

when my brother bring their parents notice. They started giving advice to my brother saying she need to get love feeling on you then only it will happen everything.

nothing happened 3 months( passed over). my brother bring notice to my parents and myself. then we talk to their parents about the issue. she agreed live with my brother in front of everyone.

my brother took her counseling from his own expenses and she attended 5 session. for 6 session my brother told his father in law take her for counseling session. but they did not attend for same.

When we asked both why they did not attended counseling . my brother father in law said why should i spend money on counseling.

after 3 family mediation happened in  3 months(june to aug) she  agreed in front of everyone to live with my brother. While in bed room she will show real face. they did not enter into any s*xually relation during 9 months married life.

Evidence we have with us

1) Email proof she got affair before marriage.

2) Counseling report say,

a) she agreed love affair before marriage.

b) she told her parents forced get marriage.

c) to live my brother she need time for understanding.

3) voice record conversation between her and my brother. she saying" you want s*x but you want have with your wife that is your principle" my brother saying "yes" what is your principle? you will have whom you like is it? she saying  "yes" .

4) voice recod conversation between her and my brother. she asking my brother to die and using abuse word.

5) she was in contact with the ex-boyfriend thru sms till  mar’12. My brother saw those sms in her phone.  Even some time she sms ex-boyfriend midnight as well.  We don’t have evidence but we get court order get sms list for this.

Is this evidence sufficient to get divorce for my brother?

Is this come under cheating? because they have hidden love affair.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 October 2012

1. On grounds of non consumation of marriage get it over with.
2. He has a strong case.
3. Hire lawyer via reference or via database search at LCI.

1 Like

arun (It)     22 October 2012

thanks for your response.

judge refered counseling it has been failed and girl side they have requested special counseling. judge requested to go phycology counseling. now counseler want to do test for both. while my bother asked what type test. they did not said anything.

She said to counseler that my brother only behaved abnormal in fight night. she told in front of judge my brother behaved abnormal.  How this will effect to this case?

what type of test they going to do?

how it is releated to this case.

How this will affect to case if the test result turn negative for my brother. Is advisable to do test?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register