Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     15 October 2012

How to prove our efforts for reconciliation

Hi,

How can one prove that he has made all the efforts to reconcile with the spouse.

I sit sufficient if ione spouse has sent many mails requesting other spouse to reconcile, sent sms, mails to relatives, went to their house withe theri relatives, called many times but parents are not ready to even talk.

Please advise.

tx and regards

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     15 October 2012

if the spouse has taken the help of his/her relatives and the parents ofthe other spouse is adament not to talk then, those relatives can become a witness that the spouse had tried its best efforts to resolve the issue. but the parents of the other spouse were not letting it happen.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     16 October 2012

Thank you sir.

In addition number of mails/sms have been sent to spouse his/her brother and friend for helping in the matter but they r not responding at all. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 October 2012

Sufficient enough if one of these one have;

- A Police GD Report with signed / stamped receiving of wife leaving home without consent please help me bringing my wife back.
- SMS
- Email
- Relative accompanying as proof affidavit / witness statement
- Train / Flight / Bus tickets
- Phonogram with copy
- RCR without any adverse allegations.  
- Telegram

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi Tajobs,

I agree that email and SMS are valid proof but they can be changed or deactivated or wife can claim that her mail was hacked and SIM card lost.

What is your opinion?

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     17 October 2012

Sir,

Mails have been sent to her brother and her close friend also and their own relaties have talked on phone and went to their house.Close relatives of boy also went there alongwith her relatives.

Tx and regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register