Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Looteri dulhan

Respected all LCI Member's,

All YOU TUBE video link mentioned in my profile is now open for public viewing, So here i sincere request you to spread all video link's widely for viewing and create awareness to save other's from these fraudester's. They reached upto any level to earn money.

Thank's to all in advance for your kind support.

Rgd's,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Learning

9 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     14 October 2012

intersting...

is your case over Abhinetra?

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     14 October 2012

dear brother,

i am sorry to know you are going thru hard times and will pray that u get justice soon.

but dont u think you are inviting a defamation case against yourself by writing their names and nos. publically?even if this step cautions others,it will only increase your litigation and tension to ur family.think abt. it.

(Guest)

Thankyou sis,

Defamation case for what ?   ((what i write here is 100% truth nothing else, Evidence available with me for my each saying and ready to fight upto any level anytime))

We family members ready for all type of litigations or any other related incidence too.

FYi, By SAI grace my mother is healthy now and we all are very happy now.

Mine sincere request to all LCI member's to spread these details everywhere, So that no other family became a victim of this gang.

SAI bless all of us for always and save us from evil's.

Rgd's,

Abhinatre Gupt.

(Guest)

@ Ranee

Case is still in court, We all know Indian court's and sunny doel dialogue...... "" TAARIKH pe Taarikh.........."" ;):)

Ranee....... (NA)     14 October 2012

Tke care bro, dnt give them any chances..

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 October 2012

Law says such details of woman cannot be published and or Court permission should have been sought before publishing in public domains.

Now that you have already published in-camera details without permission from concerned public authorities then be brave to face the music if any it brings to the dance floors.

Here is a thin line test: It is but natural she ought to have filed buckets of cases and for the same a legal pleader help she must have sought. Can you publish here name and Chamber address too ?

Think aloud and if not then why, what happens to all your internet public steam!

[if you like a suggestion then I would advise to remove all above sub-judice details from public domains]

1 Like

(Guest)

Good suggestion, Thanks to all.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     15 October 2012

Originally posted by : Tajobsindia

Law says such details of woman cannot be published and or Court permission should have been sought before publishing in public domains.

[if you like a suggestion then I would advise to remove all above sub-judice details from public domains]

Mr. Gupta it is good suggestion and you must remove all , dont invite trouble there should be alternate way,

like "PYAAR KA CHANTA" I was also in confusion how to put facts in front of pulic? here by tajobsindia i got the answr but again one question left if we want to do it how we can? because in laws or wife gave interview on TV, Papere then what is the way left for us?

otherwise just make CD , or paper XEROX copies and spread them to by unknown as usual we say i dont know like tactics. or just i want to know from experts they will guide how legally we can do all ?

whatever happened is fact and true cant it be published?

Can we publish full story in the form of queries? for seeking help .

Can we fram a story as a helpless and ask help from media?

Can we seek view from people in that way [ in the form of blog]?

what will be safe way .?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register