Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran (other)     05 October 2012

How to do correction deed in agreement?

Hello,

I have booked flat ,the agreement done is on my name.I wish to add my mothers name extra in the agreement.I have taken loan from ICICI bank so the documents are with bank.Loan is partially disbursed.So please advice for the same. what is the procedure?

Learning

4 Replies

P.VENUGOPAL (GENERAL PRACTITIONER OF LAW IN ALL FIELDS EXCEPT CORE CRIMINAL CASES)     07 October 2012

contact your personal lawyer he will advise you on the rectification deed procedures.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     07 October 2012

Contact first your Bank and speak about the matter. Then make a new agreement including your mother's  name. Include your mother also as a co- borrower of the Bank. The Bank will be happy as they are getting one more name as their borrower. Give hypothecation of the same property for  the existing  balance amount of loan. 

1 Like

Kiran (other)     09 October 2012

Thanks Haridasan sir for the reply.But tell me that is it really possible when the documents are with bank? and one thing i want to mention is my mother is co-applicant for the loan which i have taken already.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     10 October 2012

You can do anything with the help and assistance of the Bank since, you have already mortgaged the property with them.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register