Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pun (eng)     17 September 2012

False compalints

hello members,

wife is doing false complaints of threats when i am going to attend the dv case at her parental place. the last complaint she gave that i threatend her when she came in the court for case hearing..before that one complaint was given be her father that i went to her parental home and threated them.

I requested police also to do investigation against these false complaints but according to them these are non congnizable offences and the can initiate the investigation untill unless they get the court orders or applicant request to do the investigation.

Please suggest what to do in this case otherwise there would be a police complaint on every date i go to court at her parental place.

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 September 2012

1. File an Urgency Application in same Court to give you local police protection to/from Railway Station - Bus Depot - Airport (whichever mode you take to go there on Court dates) along with cellphone mapping of both parties till date.
Reasoning:
The moment you put this kind of application with entire history / geography of her / her sides wild allegations till date, they will oppose head over heel and say it is they who are in the dock!. Hence Application should be dismissed. Then you press / pray before Court to record her / her side’s wild allegations and conduct enquiry as per para 1 and set “parties allegations of threat” straight once for all (that replies your last line).
DV Court
can set its own Rules and hence is capable enough to direct Jurisdiction PS IO to conduct enquiry which was not happening all these times as you say in your brief!
Second advantage of putting such Application is indirectly inference seeking ‘first movers’ advantage, be it so it may end up being ‘frivolous move by either / both parties’ which one should experience instead of coming here and seeking remedy of some local issues whose remedy you (or as a matter of fact your local advocate) should have thought of already on more or less above lines. We cannot keep on giving free consultation for all bums and burps mind it – constant spoon feeding ends up in situation of dangerous gastric bypass at the end of the day.

Kiran (manager)     17 September 2012

@Tajobs

Sir what if police are hand in gloves with wife and her family.  In many cases wife and her family can infuence their area local police. coz POLICE are the most corrupt .

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 September 2012

Originally posted by : Kiran

Sir what if police are hand in gloves with wife and her family.  In many cases wife and her family can infuence their area local police. coz POLICE are the most corrupt .

If you say and I read you correctly "police is corrupt" then my only que. is what stops you being a MALE not to make same alleged police force more corrupt in favor of YOU!

That means something is wrong in YOU first !!!

”Women have no special raksha bandhan to push envelop of corruption further compared to men’s” J
Reasoning:
What does generic corrupt person requirements / needs are?
Ans.: Same Fuel that takes care of h/er corrupt practices - simple

Illustration:-
Daily take just 50 males from your friend circle + your family + your neighborhood to police station for a week and do a “sit-out for 12 hrs. there and see how YOUR INFLUENCE plays its corrective role.

Now the question cometh; is this arm chair challenge or ground reality for Indian males in distress to wake -up
J

You = generic

1 Like

Kiran (manager)     18 September 2012

Thanks Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register