LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupinder Kaur (Executive)     07 September 2012

What to do

I was married in 2002, having 9 years old daughter and 3 year old son. My husband is asking me to file a petition for divorce as he does not want me to live with him.

Every time at any petty issue in the house the last point is for me to leave the home with my kids and file a petition for divorce otherwise it consequences will be very bad.

Please suggest what to do

Rupinder

Learning

10 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     07 September 2012

It depnds on you. You want to releive him or to drag him in trouble through litigation.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 September 2012

Think about divine couples in the Indian History.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     07 September 2012

1. Tell him I have consulted Lawyer(s) and he says Court does not consider “petty differences” as “grounds” for divorce otherwise I would have filed divorce long time ago.

. If above does not convince him then
ask him to go ahead and file divorce alleging  “petty differences” as “grounds” for divorce and assure him you will not contest the same.

Now see sea change in his temperament once either of the above sentences point blank told to him which infact he wants to hear so be heard the same instead of coming running to here seeking what to do............

2 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 September 2012

Tajobsindia

bhagwan kare - aaisa lawyer sab ko mile !

Ranee....... (NA)     07 September 2012

@Rupinder your Santa is really smart 1! he knows your weakpoint...follow what tajobsindia has told you in second para..i.e

2. If above does not convince him then ask him to go ahead and file divorce alleging  “petty differences” as “grounds” for divorce and assure him you will not contest the same.

stanley (Freedom)     08 September 2012

Mrs Rupinder ............its difficult for 2 minds to accept each others statemnet when it comes to decision making and hence the issues . Try to resolve your differences with love and avoid getting into arguments with your husband .Keep silent when ever he gets angry. As days pass by and with age he will cool down . .Since you have two children and both children need the parents else these children suffer  a lot when it comes to Divorce .These are just petty issues which can be easily solved by youll you are just over reacting to his words .

In future if you still cannot sustain things than you can file a DV case . And with it come with all the luxuries of life a full package of bounty in the form of residence order , maintenance for yourself if you are not working as well as the kids ,custody .residence order ( where he cannot throw you out ) or you can ask for rent for a seperate accomodation but it would be minus the companionship/relationship which you had developed with your husband and it should be the last option since with this the marriage would break up .

@ rane ....oye oye bale bale for once Queen Ranee is able to digest Tajobs words of wisdom and as a matter of fact is suggesting to go by his words . I am still contemplating did the sun rise from the east or the west :) May 
god bless you .

Ranee....... (NA)     08 September 2012

@Stanely, truth is always a truth , whoever tells it!I see the truth , not the person who tells it!

@Rupinder,

is Pushpinder singh is your hubby..?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Free-divorce-consultancy-only-for-men-65526.asp

stanley (Freedom)     08 September 2012

lol what a joke Ranee both huband (Pushphinder Singh ) and wife ( Rupinder Singh ) are on this forum seeking advice and now that they have seen the advice given to each other can anybody guess what are they gonna do :).

ha ha  ....Santa family always rocks!!:P

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register