LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajai (lawyer)     11 June 2009

Registration of Sole proprietor ship Company

I am sole proprietor of a firm dealing in manpower, sending workers and staff to middle east. Where and how can I register my firm.

I shall be obliged if you could pleas guide me.

Learning

6 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     12 June 2009

For manpower consultancy, you will require permission from the labour deptt in the state where the business is going to be operated. Additionally you will also require to register under service tax and Income tax. Since there is no other details as to the constitution of the firm viz whether it is a proprietory, partnership or a incorporated company it is difficult to proceed further with the other requirements

1 Like

A V Vishal (Advocate)     12 June 2009

Sorry I overlooked the fact that its a propietary firm in such a case labour deptt, ST registration is sufficient. Hope u have a PAN card

1 Like

ajai (lawyer)     13 June 2009

Salutation Vishal Sahab

Is it not necessary to get the name of my firm registered.

A V Vishal (Advocate)     14 June 2009

Ajai

I think u failed to notice my previous message " Sorry I overlooked the fact that its a propietary firm in such a case labour deptt, ST registration is sufficient. Hope u have a PAN card".

ajai (lawyer)     15 June 2009

Thanks! God bless you!

I Iqbal Kazi (Software Professional)     29 October 2009

Hello Mr. Vishal,

I am in plan to open a technology company providing software/web services to other companies... basically to start with a proprietorship.

Could you please tell me what are the neccessary entities for registration of any business trademark (logo) and whether it is necessary to register for shop and establishment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register