LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinu (executive)     27 August 2012

Reconcilation during dv maintenance case running

The Dv maintenance case appeal has started in the appelate court at this time can a wife apply RCR for reconcilation if she has real intention to join with her husband? If she files it in the family court does it have any impact on her interim maintenance? experts kindly clarfiy.

Learning

13 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     27 August 2012

you want those rights with protection?;)

just kidding Vinu:D..but I think RCR and Dv are contractictory..how can one live with a violent man..

Biswajit Kumar Patra (Advocate)     27 August 2012

Hi Vinu,

In response to your first query I wish to inform you that, so far, there are no provisions or precedent which bars filing of application for RCR when Dv maintenance case appeal is pending, therefore the RCR can be filed.

Further in response to your second query I would like to inform you that it will certainly have impact on the interim maintenance granted to her as in the case of RCR husband maintains his wife and children as a matter of responsibility and not as a liability arising out of some legal proceeding.

Further RCR restitutes the conjugal rights of both the spouse and thus, practically, the order granting maintenance cannot be adhered to.

stanley (Freedom)     27 August 2012

I dont know what exactly you are looking for . From the several post you have filed in this forum it seems DV , 498 A, maintanence and custody has been filed by you.You seem to be the dominating type and want to have full control of the man  .After all these cases now you want your man back and have realised your mistakes ................lol . Even if you file RCR now it want work after all the cases filed . All you can ask is forgiveness from god and maybe that would work :-)

1 Like

Mr.Stanley,

If you can answer a query do it. If not keep shut...and pls do not hurt others by posting such personal comments. So you keep on judging people by following their posts? Do u think you are a judge? Also Mr.Smart...How you decide that people post their own experiences or sharing or discussing for other's sake?

I have nothing do with such maleshavanist person LIKE U..PLS Keep your temper on your own control.never let it flow over a unknown person.

Mr.Stanley,

If you can answer a query do it. If not keep shut...and pls do not hurt others by posting such personal comments. So you keep on judging people by following their posts? Do u think you are a judge? Also Mr.Smart...How you decide that people post their own experiences or sharing or discussing for other's sake?

I have nothing do with such maleshavanist person LIKE U..PLS Keep your temper on your own control.never let it flow over a unknown person.

Thanks Ranee and Biswajit Sir,

Actually the Advocate of Wife insists her to go for RCR  as she showed her interest to live together by having good meditation. So she suspects that her Advocate is playing double game to favor the husband. Pls comment.

1 Like

Biswajit Kumar Patra (Advocate)     27 August 2012

Dear Vinu,

Thanks for your response. I apologize, I wont be able to make any comment on any advocate’s professional or personal behavior. I have given my legal opinion based on the little information provided by you however your advocate is well aware of the entire facts and situation of the case and hence in a better position to deal with the issue.

No hard feelings. Thank you.

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     27 August 2012

I appreciate you Vinu for opposing above members comments..because in our society when you start your fight people will blame you and try to discorruage u..u r able to oppose ..this your first step towards justice...you will win ..may/may not legally as it depends on documentary evidence ...but keeping your CONFIDENCE intact in this male dominated society is the real victory

keep it up..

2 Like

stanley (Freedom)     28 August 2012

Dear Mrs Vinu , 

I have answered your query . But the fact is you are unable to digest what i have posted .Its not me who is losing my temper but you :-) . anyway have a nice day . God bless you . 

Vinu (executive)     28 August 2012

Hi Mr.Stanley,

You have told that "You don't know what exactly i m looking for"...then you have answered my query..how Kiddish..!!! :P....Yes...i agree that i can't digest such cruel/personal comments wiithout knowing a complete story.

Anyway...Thanks for your blessings.

chandan (service engineer)     28 August 2012

You are full Time pass Mrs Vinu  .There is a saying  ........................

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" 

May the almighty shower his blessings all the more and heal you  and may god grant you wisdom all the more :-).I dont wish to comment any further .

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 August 2012

RCR is also a time pass case. U can force anybody to mediation cell. RCR decree is non-enforcable. Its very lenghthy too, KHODA PAHAAR NIKLAA CHUHA u can say.

Just a pocket fill for ur advo

1 Like

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     27 November 2012

In my practice of 13 years, I have seen women filing 498A, DVA and Restitution of conjugal rights..contradictory obviously..

that has bad effect on their matter...finally....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register