Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim Of Law (home)     27 August 2012

498a advice required

Hi All,

I am posting this for second time since lot of views but no reply.

My wife put 498A on me A1,my mother A2 and sis-in-law A3. This case started in 2009.Police witness PW1 my wife cheif and cross are over. They got embarresed since my lawyer crossed with so many questions which they gave wrong answer, after this Pw2 my mother-in-law appeared after 3 vida. She used some filty languages on us during cheif examine and when our lawyer crossed she insulted my lawyer indirectly in many ways. so my lawyer stopped it for the day and asked the judge to continue next hearing. Now again Pw2 not coming for 2 vida. Now our hearing is on  oct 16 2012. We dont want to wait till oct 16 2012 instead we want to close our cross and call PW3 my father-in-law.

Is there any section to close Pw2 like an affidavit or letter to judge and call Pw3 on oct-16-2012? my law.ers are saying we can only do this in next hearing when we face judge.

Can anyone please respond i am in mental stress because of this?

Learning

7 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     27 August 2012

Yes your lawyer is correct on this. 

1 Like

Victim Of Law (home)     27 August 2012

Is there any other way for this appeal. they are delibrately delaying. Any fast track approach on this. They are upto pw6 to be examined.

Adv. Meenakshi S (Advocate-Sra and Mhada matters)     27 August 2012

Trust your lawyer, taking second opinions is just goin to cause more mental trauma...

Ashish Singla 098140 76600 (Cheque Victim's Lawyer. LUDHIANA (PB))     27 August 2012

this is only your advocate who can do in this , trust him and have patience.

Victim Of Law (home)     28 August 2012

Can i apply for quashing at this stage is it possible?

Victim Of Law (home)     28 August 2012

Can i apply for quashing at this stage is it possible? 

what is meant for filling for discharge on context of 498a.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register