Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev (k)     24 August 2012

Query about 498a

Dear All Recpected lawyer ,

I have question about 498 a that my younger brother wife was filled a application in women cell in date april 2012 (against my father,mother,siaster,include me ) but in between we compromise in police station behalf of my father proparty 1/3 part (we are two brother and ons sister ) proparty approx. 25 lakh , all the proparty is  my father named and she(my brother wife) and their perent writen a 5/-rs. stamp with sign my father to give 1/3 proprty and then  compromise .

. If my father make a vasiyat in this time or in future  this compromise of 1/3 proparty  decision shall be canceled ?

At this time my brother and her wife (two son) living  sepreat 100 kilometer of us and still therat my father to filled 498.

if she filled again application , How we prove she living spreat with us ,Can you give any sugestion about this (my brother working in  multinational compny where they stay  )

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     24 August 2012

Your father is not bound by the Women Cell compromise, he can will/gift/sell the property to whoever he wants, infact that piece of paper would help you tommorrow in case she files a dowry case, because her motives are amply reflected in that compromise that she is only after property. 

1 Like

Abhishek (ABC)     25 August 2012

Respected Mr Chugh Please also throw some light on the second part of the Q. How can one prove that the spouse is staying away for XYZ days and is not disbursing any "conjugal duties" except for filing a RCR which will obviously instigate a 498 A case, is there any other alternative available ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register