LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdullah (investment analyst)     24 August 2012

2nd marriage and divorce to first wife

IAM A MUSLIM GUY  FROM  HYDERABAD ED TO MY GIRL FRIEND 1 YEAR BACK WITHOUT MY AND HER PARENTS KNOWLEDGE TILL NOW ONLY MY PARENTS  KNOW ABOUT IT AND HER PARENTS DOESNT KNOW ABOUT , MY PARENTS CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THIS NEARLY SIX MONTHS BACK AND THEY ARE AGAINST THIS MARRIAGE THEY WANTED ME TO MARRY ACCORDING TO THEIR WILL I MEAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE AS THEY DIDNT LIKE MY GIRL FIREND(WIFE NOW) .NOW THEY GOT ME ENGAGED TO A NEW GIRL ACCORDING TO MY PARENTS WISH AND MY FIRST WIFE KNOWS ABOUT IT AND SHE IS READY TO GIVE DIVORCE TO ME BUT MY WOULD BE  NOR HER PARENTS  MEAN (WOULD BE 2ND WIFE ) DOESNT KNOW ABOUT MY FIRST MARRIAGE , NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT EXCEPT MY PARENTS MY PROBLEM IS  I GOT MARRIED ACCORDING TO MUSLIM SHARIAH LAW AND I HAVE MUSLIM MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ALSO REGISTERED AT WAKF BOARD . BUT NO ONE ELSE KNOW ABOUT IT AS I GOT MARRIED SECRETLY WITH A QAZI AND 2 WITNESSES NOW MY PROBLEM IS ANYHOW IM GOING TO DIVORCE MY FIRST WIFE AND I DONT WANT MY WOULD BE TO KNOW ABOUT IT I MEAN I WANT TO DO THIS SECOND MARRIAGE WITHOUT ANYONE LETTING THAT I WAS ALREADY MARRIED IM GETTING MARRIED IN SEPT NEXT MONTH SO ANYONE WH HAS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT PLEASE HELP ME OUT BROTHERS IM IN REAL TROUBLE . MY FIRST WIFE WILL NOT DISTURB ME NOR STOP ME FROM DONIG 2ND MARRIAGE SHE IS NOT AN OBSTACLE BUT TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW FOR NOT LETTING MY WOULD BE(2ND WIFE) TO KNOW THAT I WAS ALREADY MARRIED . MY QUESTION IS 1) WILL MY WOULD BE (2ND WIFE)  PARENTS COME TO KNOW ABOUT MY FIRST MARRIAGE ON THE MAARIAGE DAY 2)CAN I CLEAR MY NAME FROM THE WAKF MAARIED REGISTRATION AFTER TAKNIG DIVORCE FROM FIRST WIFE BCOZ I WANT TO COME CLEAN IN FRONT OF MY SECOND WIFE AND HER PARENTS AS I WAS NEVER MARRIED BEFORE I DONT WANT THEM TO KNOW , SO EXPERTS PLEASE ADVICE AND HELP ME FOR WHICH I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL

Learning

7 Replies

ronita (single)     24 August 2012

At such an early age u have made your life so complicated, terrible situation you are in any ways 
You should read this article Concept of Marriage in Muslim Law

https://www.legalserviceindia.com/article/l162-Concept-of-Marriage-in-Muslim-Law.html

it will give u a better understanding as to what the law has to state in your case

(Guest)

Mr. Abdullah,

This is a legal forum. When you put a query put it in proper form. Your query isn't making any sense as you have not used full stop anywhere and without Fullstop as punctuation, nothing makes sense what you wish to convey and seek advice on.

Second of all, never type in Capital. It amounts to insult of all the experts.

2 Like

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     24 August 2012

A Muslim talaq is not very difficult to procure - If you want the process fast pronounce triple talaq to your first wife before the qazi. Then approach the Wakf Board with qazi certificate.

1 Like

shamim (computer operator)     24 August 2012

Dear Sir,

First of all good wishes for your efforts and good works.

Sir, I got married to a Hindu girl, she was my colleague. We have a girl child now and his age is 18 months. I am a muslim and my wife is hindu. When we married my wife promised to change as muslim. After marriage our family members ignored us and not in touch from last 2 ½ Years. Now our family started to mix with us after my daughter’s Birth. Now my wife don’t want to mix with my parents and my family. She always torture going to her mother’s house and staying at her mother’s house for months, even not showing my daughter nor giving to me my daughter. Their family also supports her in her unlawful behavior. She has already filled a false case against me as domestic violence, in the police station she told all lies, even I agree and compromise in the police station for my daughter. Now she doing the same thing every time. Now she threatening to me to Book me and my family in Dowry Case.

I am staying at Visakhapatnam, My parents staying at Orissa, I can’t live without my Daughter, my wife always blackmailing me in the name of my daughter by not showing me to her nor giving chance to meet my daughter.

What shall I do ? Is there any Law for Men….? Why women misuse power doing false cases…?

Please help me sir,

My situation is do or die…I can’t live without my daughter…I love my daughter very much….my wife taking this as advantage and blackmailing me every time……..please help me advise me…

danish (Manager)     24 August 2012

@ Abdullah

Abdullah u r a man so please behave like a man. If u are a real muslim ( If u have imaan in ur heart n u fear Allah) Then u want cheat ur soon to be 2nd wife if u hav guts so u need to disclose it ur soon to 2nd wife n inlaws. If not then u  r not less than a NAMARD. people like u spoils our religion.

Why u are spoiling the life of ur 1st wife , I think in lust u married her u dont love her.

If u really care for ur parents, so in the beginning before marrying her u should have given thought.

Now I wont suggest u to marry 2nd times.

Beacuse remember one thing you need to pay for all ur wrong deed in this world and very soon hereafter. Fear Allah.

Islam doesnt allow wat u are doing.

So be a Man and not NAMARD.

Coz Fact always remain FACT.

VINOD VERMA (C E O)     24 August 2012

Dear Abdullah, whenever you are writing nething, please do in lower alphabet, as writing in Caps amounts to HOWLING.... 

I my opinion Mr. Danish is 100% right, if you hide the truth you may have to speak a million lies in your life lateron and that could ruin your second marriage. Be bold and do tell your parents and also your would be + in laws to be the real story. When ever one is planning DIVORCE, he/she must think a million times wether the new partner would be better or bitter than the old one. Marriage is not a JOKE, it is reality where your share your life with some and that has to be in full trust. So, be faithful and disclose everything without fearing the consequences. If you are going to break your first marriage just for the sake of your parents, you may fail in the second marriage as well. 

Aadil (Sales Manager)     24 August 2012

@ Abdullaha..do you know God would not allow man to disobey and rebel without due consequences (besides death)

Ur problem is not geniune coz of ur parents..as u said u are married as per Muslim Law Wakh Board and in the presence Qazi and performed Nikha by God ( ALLaha) Wish..as of know she is ur sharike-hayath...and u are her Legally Husband.

And Mr. Danish is very well explained u " Why u are spoiling the life of ur 1st wife , I think in lust u married her u dont love her"..??????? is it so..????

A Loving and Caring wife is very much better than a unknown ''would be'' which is u are planning to get in ur Life..Listen one thing what u want from ur life peace or tension..??? just think twice Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... and do the extreme step..coz nor ur paents will stay longer nor ur brother nor ur sister...at the end u ur wife and ur childrens is ur family...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register