Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash Gour (NA)     21 August 2012

False ipc 498, 323 and 34 against my family

Hello,

This is regarding false case registered by my Bhabhi (Elder brother's wife) on my elder brother and my family members (Mother, Father & Sister). However, my elder brother has submitted one complaint on 17-July12 to "Mahila paramarsh center" for councilling and that process was in progress. But suddenly she has filed 498a, 323 and 34 on my family members. What should my family to do to get bail and how? please advise/help as soon as possible. Many Thanks in advance!

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     21 August 2012

1. When was the FIR registered ? Which state ? This is very important.  If FIR is registered since the offences are non bailable and cognizance avoid staying at your house. 

2. Apply for anticipatory bail for yourself & your family ASAP.  The relatives get bail, practically in almost every case now. Though husband is given interim protection with mediation sessions running concurrently. 

3. Any other litigation pending ? 

Let us know !

Good Luck !

Regards,

Adv. Bharat Chugh

1 Like

Hello Bharat Sir,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

FIR registered on 17-Aug12 (Friday) in Madhya pradesh (M.P.) and today we have apply for anticipatory bail. Our advocate has attached all our documents/complaint which we have given to Mahila paramarsh center and Local Police station along with S.P. on 17-July12. (One month before).

Based on our submitted documents, Will the anticipatory bail will be granted to everyone? If not then what action we should do in order to get anticipatory bail first? Currently all family members are underground and waiting for anticipatory bail.

Kindly advise?

Hello Sir,

Unfortunatly, Today My Family Members bail (Mother, Sister & Father) has been rejected by Distt Court. Now shall I go to High Court for AB? Is it possible to get AB from HC , as it was already rejected by Dist court? What should us to do to get bail? Kindly advise as soon as possible please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register