Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Singh (Manager)     19 August 2012

Need consultancy

Hi

There is a property - a house constructed by my Grand Father and he passed away 2 months ago. I would like to know that whether the property can be transferred to my grand mother or is it to be distributed between all the sons and daughters. All the sons wants a share in the property but is it possible that the property can be transferred to my grand mother's name - someone told me that for this situation to happen, each son has to give a noc, pls suggest.

Thanks

Learning

7 Replies

****** My Grand Father has left NO WILL......

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     19 August 2012

All the sons and daughters have equal share in the property along with the grandmother. If you want the property to be in the sole name of the grandmother then all the other heirs will have to execute a release deed in her favour.

1 Like

Thanks Archana Mam,

I knew it but somehow wanted the confirmation from a Lawyer, as all the sons are creating problems and it has become very disturbibg for grand ma to stay in the house...... anyways thanks again

regds

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     19 August 2012

Yes  I endorse Ld.Archana Ji and nothing less than a registered release deed would do. 

1 Like

sanjay (excutive)     20 August 2012

sir/madam,

i am farmar of gujart we have agriclutuer land with 5 member all 5 member name in 7/12, 8a, so i want to know that we all are land owner or not ?

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     20 August 2012

If your names are shown in the ownership column of the 7/12 extract then, you all are owners.

sanjay (excutive)     20 August 2012

thanks adv. Archana ji

As per your reply our all 5  member name shown in owership column of the land 7/12  if anyone can dead other four are still owner of the land . pls guide me how we all are safe as per indian low.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register