Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan (Others)     17 August 2012

Antispatory bail

Hi Friends,

I have married my girlfriend and now she wants divorce and I was against divorce so she filed 420,384,506,509 IPC cases against me and forced me to file on the MCD. As soon as I filed on the MCD she compromised the cases in Lok Adalat. She has mentioned all false allegation against me and my family in the affidavit so I asked her to either comeback to me or if she only wants divorce then change the clauses for divorce as that should not affect anyone of us in future. She is adamant and made a SI call to me and he says take divorce on those clases only as they are not willing to change them and if u dont give ur concent in second motion she might file criminal cases against u and that will spoil ur life.

I do not want to succumb to pressure and i want to fight it out in court. so to make sure I dont have to face any arrests in case of she filing criminal cases I want to take AB.

But my doubt is how will I take AB without knowing what cases she might file against me.

Example I take AB for 420 case and if she files 498A.. will this AB work for that.

vice versa

So kindly help me how do I protect myself from their harrasment

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     17 August 2012

The court in all probability dismiss your application for anticipatory bail as premature at this stage. You cannot ask for a blanket protection from any case that your wife may file. Though FIR is not a condition precedent for anticipatory bail, but there should be some reasonable apprehension, based on objective material, there should be atleast some complaint of sorts in order to get an AB. This is though the right stage for some protective intimations expressing your apprehension.

Read : https://bharatchugh.wordpress.com/2012/07/07/how-to-fight-a-false-498a-case-in-india-a-step-by-step-legal-strategy/

Good Luck !

Bharat Chugh

Delhi

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     17 August 2012

No need to take AB now, just record the threats if possible, these wil help u on the rainy day

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register