Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anto (.)     14 August 2012

Forcefuly making my girl friend married

Hi ,

I am  25 year old christian guy in love with a hindu  girl of age 26 for more than  2 years and inspite of she informing her parents about our love and intrest in being together married they got her engaged forcefuly theretening her with words like they ll commit sucide if she wanted to marry me.
Her marriage date was on 20th august and now last sunday ( 12th august)she somehow managed to explain the situation to the other guy and stopped the marriage .

Now again her parents have taken her house arrest and trying to make her married to some random guy  from their relatives side. But she have explained every thing about us to all her relatives and family too . she is telling them to leave her to atleast live alone ,but they are considering their ego and wanted to make this marriage happen as per shedule. Her family is theretening her with sucide attempts again .

she has been house arrested in some place from this sunday( basically she s a keralite living in chennai  , so i dont know  where she is now  and im in bangalore ) ... not allowed to continue her job ... and forced to this marriage also..

Is that any thing i can do to stop this from happening??

Learning

4 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     14 August 2012

dear anto,

you both are major and can get married as per your wishes,if you both want to get married ,get married in court and you can also seek police protection if you have risk from either of the families concerned.feel free to call.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     14 August 2012

File a Habeas Corpus in Madras High Court - the court would order for the girl's appearance from illegal detention and seek her wishes, if she says so they may set her at liberty. 

2 Like

Anto (.)     17 August 2012

I have filed for HCP in Chennai high court yesterday (16th Aug) The petition came before Honeble Judges today morning (17th Aug) they dint even consider it for further procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register