Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhavesh Rathod (Accountant)     14 August 2012

Divorce mature

Dear all Friends,

I have problem that my wife is pregnant and she is not want to live at my home from 3 months ago she went to her father's home and now she is not come to my home. she is pregnant with in 5 months but she not mature about our life and she has ego problem i want to take legal advice from you how to secure my life and my family's life becouse her father and she is want to divorce from me only for money but i m middle class person and my father is in trouble paralise. so i have not money for to fight case and no time for it i want to happy life. but i m not want divorce and they create problem for me and my family. I had go her father's home from three months many many times but now she told that she does not want baby is it possible for us to not keep baby. i think it is not good and baby is god's blessing for me but she told me that i do not want baby so what is legal advice from you.

I think she is not my furure life and not for me and my baby. So can you please advice for how to handle this situation

Learning

9 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     14 August 2012

you send legal notice and file a case RCR case.

Anirban (Jr. partner)     14 August 2012

hey  Bhavesh Rathod,
get the elders talking and get this solved wiythin your two families. talk to her parents this things should be solve out of court, you have a baby now so divorce should be the last resort.

i read this article today about domestic violence on man read this and you will feel yours is no issue:
Violent Touch- Hidden Side of Women

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     14 August 2012

Right now a lot is going on with your wife, mentally & physically - which may be making her mind go awry. Try to let this time pass it is not a conducive time to do anything. Once she delivers the child - try mediate and settle the issue, and take things as they come. 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     14 August 2012

Yes, its a testing time 4 u. Shun all the ill-will for time being & provide utmost love n care to ur wife. Better if u both sense the needs of the child & compromise for the best!

1 Like

samarvidhi (Accounts)     14 August 2012

never file RCR Direct report to police (RCR) is a foolish law I was try this for the same court is saying file 13A  running without proceedings since 17/07/2009. 

samarvidhi (Accounts)     14 August 2012

Sir in the same case we are both 38 years old she aborted the pregnency at her mother's home. We marrid on 11/02/2008. living saperately since 17/05/2009. I filed RCR on 17/07/2009. court fix the next date only.

proceedings of date 24/01/2012

on 24/01/2012 she filed section 24. with a (warrant issued person u/s 125 CRPC from moradabad court) he filed the case. I  objection and reprot to judge sahab court take the notice and arrest the person and ask about him to my wife, she told my brother, person told I am maternal uncle judge sahab ask who is lawer then a lawer came told he is my 'Parookar'. judge Sahab ask to my wife, you are interested to divorce.

she accept and file a application to file the divorce petition u/s 13B due to thinking not matched with husband (with her signature on application) and court advice me sign the petition on next date at once on 04/02/2012. she was not present. in both cases. next date 26/05/2012 not pressent a medical application prayed.  next date 26/07/2012 fixed passed due to curfew in the city. fixed 13/09/2012. what is the right procedure and options in my hand.   she want only money.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     14 August 2012

RCR means sec 9 of hindu marriage act lol not a police FIR.

Vinu (executive)     17 August 2012

I agree with the experts. This is the time Mr.Bhavesh has to wait. i know a same story like this is still dragging for more than two years in a court as the husband filled RCR and called the wife to live together. The innocent husband was not allowed to see his infant for 3 years. Now the son started going to school. The girl adamontly staying with her mom and dad.She left the matrimonial house for the purpose of deliverying baby. but then she deserted him and continued there with a job also without hearing any word from her husband. Also she never opens her mouth to stop the cold war.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     17 August 2012

Originally posted by : samarvidhi

Sir in the same case we are both 38 years old she aborted the pregnency at her mother's home. We marrid on 11/02/2008. living saperately since 17/05/2009. I filed RCR on 17/07/2009. court fix the next date only.

proceedings of date 24/01/2012

on 24/01/2012 she filed section 24. with a (warrant issued person u/s 125 CRPC from moradabad court) he filed the case. I  objection and reprot to judge sahab court take the notice and arrest the person and ask about him to my wife, she told my brother, person told I am maternal uncle judge sahab ask who is lawer then a lawer came told he is my 'Parookar'. judge Sahab ask to my wife, you are interested to divorce.

she accept and file a application to file the divorce petition u/s 13B due to thinking not matched with husband (with her signature on application) and court advice me sign the petition on next date at once on 04/02/2012. she was not present. in both cases. next date 26/05/2012 not pressent a medical application prayed.  next date 26/07/2012 fixed passed due to curfew in the city. fixed 13/09/2012. what is the right procedure and options in my hand.   she want only money.

what is this????

if you are not ready for 13 b why you did not object her.

what you want its not clear.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register