LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kulwinder singh (officer)     14 August 2012

Produced document but refusing to compare signatures

My cousin made a fake will which he used numerous times in Civil procedure cases whilst I was abroad. Ultimately an F.I.R was registered against him and others for fraud and criminal trespass. Bail was refused on grounds of 'original will has not been produced'. My cousin produced will in Civil Court and got bail. After getting bail he broke into my property again while I was abroad and threatened Panchayat and prosecution witnesses. He is refusing to forensic test will also. Can bail be cancelled?

Learning

4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     14 August 2012

Cancellation of bails depends on the breach of the conditions of the bail orders passed by the learned court. But in any case he has to produce the copy of the WILL and the said documents must go through the rituals of genuinity of the WILL including forensic expert if deem fit and proper.

1 Like

kulwinder singh (officer)     14 August 2012

I have letter from Panchayat/Sarpanch stating that my cousin has threatened witnesses and Panchayat. I also have affadavit from Panchayat stating that my cousin is in illegal possession again after bail. And I have copy of Panchayati register record asking for police protection from my cousin. Also I have complaint filed in Court asking for will signatures to be compared. Do I have sufficient proof or do I need more? Panchayat is willing to give evidence in Court. Thank you in advance.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 August 2012

Intimidation of witnesses ?

what are you waiting for to apply for  cancellation of bail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register