Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 September 2011

Cic orders police to give complaint copy of wife to husband

CIC orders Police to give complaint copy of wife to husband

Takes:

1. This is one of the good decisions in favor of MRA's (Mens Rights Activists).

2. Why:
A spouse and his family in the name of reconciliation is forced to appear before CAW Cells (wherever they are operating / setup per se) without disclosing the nature of other spouse complaints and the male spouse and his side of family gets in blind spot and put on fear (read also as scare) as for the first time in his social life he is asked to appeat in a Police Stattion and then forced to reconcile wihtout his wishes in the name family reconciliation set up in a Police Station (mind it family reconcilitiation is always a process done in social environment and not under police pressure and or in Courts which are to be approached as last resort).

3. How to use it: The moment a spouse is called by CAW cell he shall present an application for giving him copy of his posuse complaint before CAW cell annexing the CIC decision and seek next date of appearance before CAW cell. He shall now come prepared to defend / reconcile whatever he wants as per his and his side wishes and capacity now that he and his side has complete knowledge of the nature of complaint case has now clarity of matrimonial issue raised by his spouse.

4. This presentation (decision) is result of commondo activity of MRA's; one of our activists who is getting training to fight for his rights guaranteed under Consitutional of India.

5. The CIC decision is useful for:
All those spouses who ask us here que. ; “How to get complaint copy from Plice and or CAW cell ?”

The PDF format decision of CIC is annexed with this mail.  

Learning

5 Replies

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     16 September 2011

Hi tajobs, brilliant download, my case is in CAW cell, they are not giving me complaint copy, can I submit this pdf to them at the next date and ask them again to give me complaint copy? Thanks..

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     27 July 2012

hame bhi bulawa aaya, CAW cell se.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 July 2012

Originally posted by : Amit---------------

hame bhi bulawa aaya, CAW cell se.

ha ha chalo kissi ke to kaam aya 10 months old post to thank me today

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     27 July 2012

@ Tajobsindia, 

Sir ji, 

the help and guidance u have been offering here deserves much more than just Thanking Today.

i thank you all everyday before going to bed as well as immediately after getting up in the morning !!

:) :)

Shikha (house wife)     17 June 2014

Does attaching this document with application requesting the complaint is enough ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register