LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     26 July 2012

Permanent exemption in 498/406/506

Dear all my wife filled above said case on me and my mother.I want to know in what condition my mother (60 yrs) can get permanent relief to show presence in court.

and me main accused - is there is any chance to me for same.

Knidly advise pls.

Learning

5 Replies

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     26 July 2012

Dear Sir,

Kindly move an application before the Court of Judicial Magistrate ( Trial Court) for dispensation of personal attendance of your mother in the Court. She will be allowed to be represented by her lawyer before the Court.

https://jeevaganadvocate.com/contact.php

I love my parents (law)     26 July 2012

thanks for your valuable reply sir.But kindly advice me is this possible in above said sections. and what are condition necessatry to fullfil to get relief from presence in court.

Thanks,

rajiv_lodha (zz)     26 July 2012

General type of reasons (health, gender, mental tension,dependent status etc) have to be quoted. Generally exemption is granted.

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     27 July 2012

@Author,

These are routine applications and your lawyer would be easily able to do it for you. I would still suggest if possible get your parents along with you for few dates and let judge have his/her initial impression about your case.

Once initial impression is done it would be easier for you to get exemption. This initial impression also helps in other ways inthe case like getting favorable / quicker dates, pressurizing opposite side for quicker processing of the case etc etc.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     04 August 2012

in any case since your mother is a senior citizen , apply for exemption for  her personal appearance on the grounds of age, medical etc. your advocate will do the needful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register