LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mother need Help (no)     16 July 2012

Divorce case

I am very disappointed with the jurisdiction today. It is been 11 days since I have informed police on 5 July 2012, no action has been taken rather my case has been referred to CAW whereas I have been to NCW for patch up for the whole month of June and they have recommended my case to file an complaint .

I was expecting to get justice but getting disappointed day by day.

I have never think that it take hell of time for a girl to get justice in India.

We have been trying this from a long now , the boy family has asked for dowry and police is not ready to file an FIR. Also, we got to know the boy is  fraud and cheated both my daughter and his company.

We do not know ho to go with it. As police is not filling an FIR.

Learning

6 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     16 July 2012

respected querist,

you have given half facts here,who cheated your both of daughters? is that a single man and family?

i need full story and facts for the right advise.

feel free to call on 9459321520

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     16 July 2012

respected querist,

you have given half facts here,who cheated your both of daughters? is that a single man and family?

i need full story and facts for the right advise.

feel free to call on 9459321520

Mother need Help (no)     16 July 2012

the boy cheated our family as well as his company where he is working right now.

we know the boy since 5 years as per the email shared by hin in 2010 he was graduated in 2008 and now the information says he graduated in 2011. Also, he has forged the document in his company .

all pre marital ceremonies took place and the date of marriage is fixed and now the boy family is asking for dowry as well as the truth we got know about his fraud.:(

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     16 July 2012

When the cry of wolf is made too often, nobody cares when the real wolf comes.....due to heavy misuse of these laws, even genuine complaints like yours go unnoticed and nobody pays heed. As per the prevailing law and guidelines/standing orders, right away FIR is not lodged - it is only after reconcilliation sessions at CAW cell fail - and it is found that the complaint seems genuine is the FIR registered - if you have gone through the above and still FIR is not registered - approach the local magistrate u/s 156(3), or invokve High Court's writ jurisdiction u/a 226. 

1 Like

Mother need Help (no)     17 July 2012

But we have been already directed by NCW and do not want to go for reconcillation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register