LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

romi (executive)     07 July 2012

Divorce law for men

hi..i am 26 years old and just got married in feburary....Bur unforturenately my wife is not thr right one for me. She is very rude and behaves very badly with everyone. sshe did like our home and my family. Her parents are also very querelsome.  she left me a month back and always fight and warned me to do whatever she wants. I want divorce from her..She does not even talk to me. .my mom warned me that she could file false case of dowry and cruelty and will ask for big amount of money. I feel so helpless.On what ground I can get rid of her...please help !!!...

Learning

8 Replies

romi (executive)     07 July 2012

she did not like my home and my family. ***

(Guest)

File for divorce and join SIFF (Search in google).

(Guest)

perfect circumstances for getting robbed by a sch'muk ......be safe consult a lawyer as soon as you can !!

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     07 July 2012

A Divorce petition may not the right thing to file at this moment, because it may as a counter blast invvite 498A/DV Act/125 Maintenance - a catena of cases. It's better to start working on your protection in a clandestine manner before taking the wife hhead on..

1 Like

(Guest)

TIT FOR TAT!

YOU CAN DO ONE THING.

SEND ONE OF YOUR HANDSOME FRIEND TO HER AND GIVE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL.TELL HIM TO FURNISH FALSE INFORMATIONS REGARDING INCOME, ADDRESS AND FAMILY.

IN THE MEAN TIME TALK TO HER FOR MUTRUAL DIVORCE!

ONCE YOU GET DIVORCE TELL YOUR FRIEND TO VANISH!!!!!!:P:P

SUCH GIRL DESERVE THIS!

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     07 July 2012

he he

is good girl ki baato me nahi aana.bari chulbuli hai ye.:P

btw why she misbehaves??visit a counsellor with her and find out.then work on the solution.

anil mohan advocate (poprietor)     07 July 2012

Dear once u married a women and later u found that her behaviour  is not compatible with u and your family as generally these complaints comes from new marriage better try to understand ur wife and her bad habits and try to over come on that from applying ur mind despite of that if it is not possible to adjust then u may file the divorce but that is not possible before one year complete ur marriage but if u want to exloit other option and want to make the ground for the divorce and want to give an opportunity to ur wife then first send a notice for restitution of conjugal right to call back your wife to matrimonial home and if things are not better thereafter then u have file petition for the restitution of conjugal right in court then all thing presented in that petition by ur wife can contest in court accordingly and even thereafter ur wife have no wish to come back then u prove your allegation and thereafter if there is no result and same thing then the court may pass the decree in court accordingly or in between u may file an application to amend the petition and file the petition for DOVORCE for matrimonial cruelty and desertion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register