LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aravind klumar (collection executive)     06 July 2012

Advise on divorce

Hai sir my name is Aravind kumar dubey i got married on 18-05-2005and after my marrage i was happy for some period of 6months but after that there were disputed betweeb me and my wife due to my mother in law and in the year my wife give a birth to a baby on12-11-2006,after his birth they left him and the baby is with me and after this they have given a police complaint on me  stating that i am asking for extra dowery and a counciling was taken part in the police station after the counciling i have been advised by the ci to take separate house and live with wife as  i have done like that but after one month they have stated the same thing and then i have filed a case for divorce after a period of 2years i have got a counciling with a jurdge and we both accepted to stay to gether  but on the same day coming out from the court they went off and there was no  contact with them for 8months and suddenly they have given a complaint in mahilapolice station stating that i am harashing for a dowery and there i got a counciling in the policestation and again they told me to stay superate. i have done that also but after 15days she left the house and again i have filed a divorce case as she is cyco so can u guide me on this  that what i have to do so that i and my son can leave happly .waiting for ur replay thanking u

aravin kumar dubey

Learning

5 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     06 July 2012

mr arvind kumar

firstly i will tell you that your wife is not a psycho ,she is super clever woman or some super clever person is guiding her

if she will not leave with you continueslly for many years you can get divorce easily she is coming to you and staying with you foe few days to get the ground of domestic voilence and dowry
,because in the absence of living together domestic voilence cant happen.

call on 9459321520 betwen 1-2 pm

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     06 July 2012

Dear Mr.Dubey, 

I would advise you to make certain intimations about how your wife is in the habit of making police complaints just to harass and torture you guys. Also seek an anticipatory bail, you'd get notice bail at least providing you some days notice in advance in case your arrest is imminent. 

1 Like

Hemang (Advocate)     07 July 2012

Your lawyer must have taken the cogent grounds in the divorce petition. Since, you have filed a petition for divorce, do not repeat the mistake of entertaining at your place. Wait for the judgment. A decree of divorce may be granted on the grounds under Hindu Law. One of them may be irretrivably broken relations.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     07 July 2012

what happened to divorce petition?  In the divorce petition move appropriate application saying the factual position that after willing to stay with you, immediately after coming out of court she went to her own way and persue the case with all deligency.  You will get divorce.  If she files criminal cases, do not worry and fight them with courage (including obtaining anticpatory bail etc.) and all those cases will vanish in thin air once you get divorce.

santanu sen (senior faculty)     07 July 2012

Hello sir My name is Shantanu,My Friend Subir Married a girl named Puja  just two months ago,but from the date of marraige they are not get into any physicall relation till now,because the was  not agree to do so,because he loved another guy and his mother and family member  forcefully  do so according to the girl but the husband family are not aware of that fact .Now she cann't talk with anyone in his husband house and try to attempt Sucide once.the both family members are try to resolve the matter by arranging meetings but the girl didnn't give any proper answer that he stay with are husband or leave her husband house but the girls mothers are create a force to the girl for staying to her husband house but the husband family members are in fear because if the girl again try to commiting suicide then they what to do,Please sir anyone give me the suggestion now what my friends Family do now..

belo i give some information related to marraige:-

1) the Marraige was not Registered

2)the marraige was done by hindu Rituals only

3)the girls age is 17 years at the time of marraige(the Husbannd Family not aware of the age at the time of marraige)

Now Please suggest me in this case the divorce was possible or not??? or Now what is the procedure to take by Husband family???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register