LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Riya Sharma (Professional )     04 July 2012

Congrats to Adv. Bharat Chugh for being featured

Congratulations for becoming a Featured Member of LCI...

Featured Member > Adv. Bharat Chugh

Featured

He is an advocate who has been associated with Delhi Legal Services Authority on various projects & legal aid campaigns. He has been awarded in various fields of law and has worked with some well known luminaries. Bharat Chugh has written extensively on legal issues and we are glad to have him on board.

Learning

23 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 July 2012

CONGRATULATIONS! Bharat

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     04 July 2012

@ LCI : Thanks. I am extremely humbled by this.

@ Rajeev ji : Thanks. Your posts are really enlightening.

1 Like

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     04 July 2012

YOU DESERVED FOR IT 

Ranee....... (NA)     04 July 2012

congrats..

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     05 July 2012

@Thukral Sa'b : Thank you Sir

@Ranee : Thanks

1 Like

b man (Namaste)     05 July 2012

Dear Adv. Bharat Chugh,

CONGRAGULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are one of the brightest STAR on planet Lawyers Club India and your profession (in my humble opinion).

I expect (I wish & pray) many more laurels to come your way, all of which you truly deserve.

I see you rising to many great heights.

Warm Regards

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     05 July 2012

Thanks B MAN for those kind words. It really means a lot to a young lawyer like me.

2 Like

ajay sethi (lawyer)     05 July 2012

am very happy to see  your name   as a featured member . congragulations and keep up the good work

ajay sethi (lawyer)     05 July 2012

am  very happy that LCI has decided to have you as featured member . congragulations keep up the good work bharat

(Guest)

congrats sir

@Ajay Sir : Thanks a ton Sir - you are the inspiration. Just trying to follow in your footsteps.

@Shelly : Thanks :)

1 Like

Vinod Adhikari (Admin Manager)     05 July 2012

Congrats Mr Bharat... you have become a role model esp for younger generation!!!!! 

Thanks Vinod Ji - Those words are too big for me or the work I do

1 Like

Daffodils ( )     05 July 2012

Congratulations Bharat Sir!  Your contributions in this forum is very much benificial for all. You have also adviced me in couple of questions I ve raised. Thank you a lot and congratulations once again and wish you many success!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register