Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (Engg Software)     02 July 2012

She loves me but she is under pressure

Hi Sir,

I currently live in bangalore. I am in love with a girl from past 4 years. Her parents were against our marraige coz im a hindu and she is a Jain and so she left her house and we both got married through Arya samaj rituals. We were quite happy but as we were not in contact with her family they logged her missing complaint although she had left a letter and came. When we came back after 7 days we went to police station to give our statements. There her parents came and acted very nicely with us and said they would marry us in a month. After that they took her and somehow kept her away from me, i pleded to make me talk to her but they dint I couldnt lodge a complaint as she had written in police station that she is going with her parents on her own wish. They tortured her mind tried doing some balck magic and all. Now after a month when she came she is saying she wants to stay with her parents only. She still loves me but she is under pressure. Her parents have said her that if she comes to me they will kill us both but i dont have proof of this. She doesnt want to spoil my future so she is saying its better for us to stay apart.

I cant live without her and even she cant. She is still in their custody. May be they will ask for divorce also but i dont want to loose her. I want her to come back to me and even she wants but she is under pressure. Even infront of police i siad that she is under pressure but she refused and sid no, just to save my future. Please sir help me and tell me what can i do to get my wife back.

Please help me Sir.

Ravi

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 July 2012

@ Author,

The main problem in such queries are “support” from girl side to you before Authorities at the time she is produced.

If both of you have done Arya Samaj Wedding then Arya Samaj gives Marriage Certificate. Do you also have their side’s police report copy? Club these two and contact an advocate and file a HCP before State’s HC with prayer not only to “produce your wife before Court” but also for “in-camera interview” of your wife minus her men and agents from her side presence! Also add additional prayer to give “protection to couple” as you fear life and limb danger for both of you from their side.

If she says the same as what she has been saying earlier yet claim to love you then make a mild prayer before HC that you wish to withdraw your
HCP with a (verbal) humble consideration prayer get allowed “parties may approach District Court for allotment of Court for dissolution of marriage by mutual consent and our this Order may not influence lower Court proceedings.”

Get divorce and move ahead with life. With emotions and sentiments against adverse real life technicalities nation’s youth’s life shall not stand still. I mean here, you tried right petition before right Court and still if your wife does not “side you at the appropriate moment” then how even concerned Court can help you?

Or keep trying social ways to reach to in-laws.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register