LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.S.SUDHAKAR (DIRECTOR-FINANCE)     10 June 2012

Case booked under 498a and 452

my son-in-law who is harassing my daughter with cruelty and for dowry came to my home

and assaulted me resulting in my injury of nose fracture.a medico legal case is also booked

he broke open the doors and assaulted my daughter also.police booked case under 498a.,452.,327.,of ipc and 3 and 4 of dp act.fir booked and he his sent to judicial remand also.they are applying for bail.what can we do? if he comes out he will come again we are afraid of that.what will be the bail conditions.can we seek protection please advise.

regards

sudhakar

Learning

8 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     10 June 2012

for how many days he is in jucial custody?

(Guest)
Is it truth that he want dowry..?, i dont think so, i suggest u to solve the prblm. U r supporting ur dtr even being wrong.

M.S.SUDHAKAR (DIRECTOR-FINANCE)     11 June 2012

he is arrested on 08.06.2012

(Guest)

Wait for his bail or release now he will be like a real villian.

Wife's family without looking into their girl mistake blindly file the complaints and reports.

My view: If the guy is really bad they will not do this much hard word of 498a,dv etc they will just ask for divorce.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 June 2012

The bail is the discretion of court, he can not be kept inside the prison forever.

You can ask for police protection or his bail conditions can be not to visit anywhere in the vicinity of your house.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
2 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 June 2012

You have every right to oppose bail on the ground of apprehended threat to the witnesses which is apparent from the facts reported.

Even if he is released on bail and comes to threaten you then this becomes another offence and you can file fresh FIR and bail if already granted can be cancelled.

(Guest)

I second to the contention of Shri. Sudhir Kumar.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register