Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Kumar (Sr. Manager (Taxation))     09 June 2012

98%dowry cases are false

Dear All Member,

I am facing the 498A,406,506 & 34 from last 12 years.  During this period I gone through so many decision in which the court acquitted the accused almost because these section gives a sword in the hands of a woman and the man is totaley helpless.  Earlier a decision given by the supreme court in which it is accepted that  these types of case are increasing day by day and there is no basis of truth.

Therefore all are requested if some one remember this type of decision please inform because I have to show these to the court at the next hearing. Your early reply in this matter shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

(S K Nath)

Learning

8 Replies

vipin rathee (partner)     10 June 2012

Sir

Its because of loop holes in our legal system....Law commission should do something to plug them...

Ranee....... (NA)     10 June 2012

search in the site ..you will get 

Suresh Kumar (Sr. Manager (Taxation))     12 June 2012

Dear Sir,

Please suggest the site name for searching these types of cases.

Thanks

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 June 2012

Why the case is running for last 12 years?

Who is delaying the same? Prosecution or the accused?At what point the matter is stuck? 

Finish off the matter ASAP.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

Suresh Kumar (Sr. Manager (Taxation))     13 June 2012

Dear Shonee Kapoor Ji,

How is it possible to delay at the end of accused.  We are ready to face each and every thing because we have not made any demand for dowry form the girl.  The case is totaly based on the false.  The case is adjourn by the court by six month in each year and some time the girl (IInd) party not present on the hearing and the court adjourn the case with out any hearing.  So the dealy is not our end.  Therefore I am requested to give me some citation of the decision of the supreme court on the issue that the dowry cases are increasing day by day and almost case are baseless.

Thanks

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 June 2012

You don't need any citations.

Just get Warrants issued for the witnesses for remaining absent w/o valid reason, then get then bound down in the court to finish the evidence early.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

Suresh Kumar (Sr. Manager (Taxation))     18 June 2012

Dear All Member,

Please suggest us some good decision of Hon'ble Supreme Court/High Court decision on the above cited subject.

Thanks

(S K Nath)

A1981 (abc)     18 June 2012

Hi Suresh,

You don't need citations, What I understood, You need to change your lawyer. 

Somethimes,  Lwayers are deadlier than  case.

-A

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register