LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce strategies

What strategies should be follow to get divorce by giving genuine amount to wife?

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

Plus for how many years will be enough for me to get divorce presently I am 27  years old and she is 26.5 years.

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     31 May 2012

well first u have to tell me on what ground due you want to get divoerce. if it is mutual divoerce than 5-6 months otherwise almost 2 years.

(Guest)

Thanks Ratnesh for responding.

I tried for MCD but due to last moment the increase in  demand we were not able to file MCD.

Now I filed the case on the basis of 5+ years of desertion and cruelty.

In return hoping for multiple cases also.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     31 May 2012

Contested divorce is very difficult to get in India, especially if its filed by husband.

Now the only way out is THROUGH

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :rajiv_lodha
"
Contested divorce is very difficult to get in India, especially if its filed by husband.

Now the only way out is THROUGH
"

Any way if both parties will come to court atlest 2 times to court in a month and will pay  to clerks/lawyers etc without gaining anything.

Will both not remember moon and star?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :rajiv_lodha
"

"

If merits of the case are in favor of Husband then also

cm jain sir (ccc)     31 May 2012

Husband's merits are not considered or not valued. Value of w/hole is everywhere!

(Guest)

It looks like husband has to remain rigid for his decision rather than court support.

(Guest)

Normal condition its takes around 2 years If you success to prove your wife fault for living separate without any sufficient reason since long.

But she will ask due to your qruelty. She blame on you. Than how can you prove that you are not defaulter.

(Guest)

Normal condition its takes around 2 years If you success to prove your wife fault for living separate without any sufficient reason since long.

But she will ask due to your qruelty. She blame on you. Than how can you prove that you are not defaulter.

(Guest)

Thanks Mr.R.K. Prajapati.

Her nature,her mother nature itself will tell all the truth .

My near and dear know about her willful desertion.

Cruelty will be told infont of court .

More cruelty of 498a and dv has to come into picture.

As criminal case runs faster she and her mother real face will come into picture sooner or later.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     01 June 2012

Sorry to be harsh.............................BUT U R LIVING IN A FOOL'S PARADISE.

Getting contested divorce under HMA is a nightmare, years n years are lost in courts, proving cruelty is not as easy as u think....................in front of p*ssy-loving creatures.

1 Like

(Guest)

I will fight for divorce , today also she will get x amount from me and 20 years after also she will get X amount  it won't be 2X or 3X.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register