LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhomoy Das (Retail Manager)     18 May 2012

Wife

Hi to all. I`m posting this after long time with a positive note.

My Prob : My wife left my house in pregnant condition in nov. 2010. She gave birth to a baby boy in may 2011. During pregnancy she joined a school service at her parents house without informing me. She took maternity leave and was not ready to leave her school job. she joined back to school after her maternity leave got exhausted. She was not ready to come back to my house. she was supported by her parents. i was missing my son. in meantime i lost my father. even then she didnt came back. i was ready to close the relation and was heading to file for RCR or divorce. But she was not ready to give me divorce and she kept in touch with me constantly over phone. then she kept one condition to return that she will come back if i leave my old widow mother which i straightway denied. i didnt support her a single penny. she was taking care of herself and the baby on her own income. i was on my stand that i`l do the duties of husband and father if only she returns to my house and not stay at her parents house. i was firm on my stand. i was mentally prepared to face all police / court action. but till date she didnt lodge any complain against me .

NOW : SINCE FEBRUARY,2012 SHE HAVE CHANGED HER MIND AND SHE AGREED TO RETURN TO MY HOUSE WITHOUT ANY CONDITIONS. SHE USED TO CALL UP MY MOTHER TOOO. I ALSO TRIED TO TAKE THE MATTER ON APOSITIVE NOTE SPECIALLY FOR THE SAKE OF THE BABY WHOM I MISSED. SHE FINALLY RETURN IN MID APRIL. WE ARE STAYING NOW PEACEFULLY ALTOGETHER INCLUDING MY WIDOW MOTHER. I `M HAPPY THAT GOD HAVE LOOK AFTER ME AND SITUATIONS IMPROVED. I`M HAPPY NOW BUT VERY CAUTIOUS AS IT IS TOO EARLY TO JUDGE WHETHER MY WIFE RETURNED AS SHE REALISED HER MISTAKE OR SHE HAVE HAD ANY OTHER FOUL PLAY IN HER MIND THAT TIME WILL TELL. TILL THEN WAIT AND WATCH FOR ME BUT AT THE SAME TIME I`M PERFORMING MY DUTIES AS A HUSBAND, AS A FATHER AND AS A SON. LASTLY AS A GOOD HUMAN BEING.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 May 2012

@ Author 

Be positive - receive positive feedbacks from matrimonial relationships’ is what Mrs. Obama just yesterday said at New Carolina. 

BTW here everyfacts are read down - hands down well enough but other than saying you are a GOOD HUSBAND before us what else you expect at least from this writer to push the envelope upon - it is a all +ve ending out of a anxious almost 1 year old roller coaster riddled fact before us that we can see!

[However for launching any cases she even need not have to come back to matrimonial home she can very well do all that missile launchings sitting in comforts of her natal home and or that hostel]

Enjoy conjugal life now that added responsibility of a apple of the eye chirpy baby in front of you and a grandmother read with changed hearted biwi ji cometh back and suggested to take a pause from LCI for the time being to nurse positive vibes for that happy tomorrow as always.

Waissey non legal advise yaha boley toh eik sava ruppayya ka laddo Hanuman ji ko aur 250 ml. mustard oil shani dev ji ko jaroor collectively chadhana on THEIR auspicious DAYS of the WEEK. Aur mujhe eik Thumps Down bhi de dena jate jatey.

All the best young man.
[Reasoning -
Eik aur ane wala tha case gaya haat sey ha ha] Just joking since we know each other.

2 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     19 May 2012

কি বিলাক যে লিখা গল!!!!!!!!!

subhmoy, this is perhaps your 4th thread with same content!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 May 2012

@ Devi ji

The boy had a happy ending recently after an eventful period. Let him post his happy ending story one more time what is the harm !. I mean are Admin / Mods so heart less that they should listen to your time pass stuff here too.  

Atleast this husband is better than so many other queriest who post same stuff in forum and same stuff in Expert section also thus misusing resources of two advocates time and bandwiddth for same cause title and receive same answer in both places ROTFL........

2. Read some of this husband’s earlier queries they were legal and when he came out of his eventful matrimonial innings he wants to believe if this really happening thus probably he may have posted 4 times. I donot see any harm and if so then Mods / Admin delete this post too bhai aab kya kahey aap saab ko yaha rooz rooz

Que. to you Devi ji - are people so averse to reality of happy ending in matrimony kya ....

Ranee....... (NA)     19 May 2012

Que. to you Devi ji - are people so averse to reality of happy ending in matrimony kya ....

there are lots of people here who will/can put negative thoughts to this author making him subhomoy to

A-subhomoy.

Good days are back to his life..he should be away from legal forum and try to be happy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register