LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 May 2012

What soldiers have done?

In the Rajya Sabha  Hon'ble Member Sri Rajeev Chandrashekhar has raised a question that why soldiers are not nominating for Rajya Sabha to raise the voice of soldiers.

Government is preferring Cricketers and Film Stars to nominate them as Rajya Sabha Member.cosnidering that they are working for the country.

We have so many brave soldiers who are protecting us, instead of appointing them govt., is preferring cricketers and film stars, who have not done anything to the country.

Right question is asked by Rajeev Chandrashkehar.  We have to support him.

Learning

3 Replies

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     08 May 2012

dear ld adv rajeev, i am full agreement with the statement  of sh chandersekhar ji for recommending the nominations of soldiers to the rajya sabha. rightly so, there are hardly anyone who speaks for the soldiers but the later continue to do their duties diligently serving the frontiers of the nation and ensureing the safety , intergrity and law and maintenance of order in the country. there have been number of calls on the defence forces of india during the peiods of natural calamities, disasters, life saving incidents , riot controls, maintenance of law and order due to multifaerous reasons, the soldiers always stood fast with their unflinching loyalities to the nation and its population for their welfare. it would be prudent to capitulate an epitaph which is inscribed in KOHIMA during world war 2 by our soldiers who laid down their precious lives 'WE GAVE OUR TODAY FOR YOUR TOMMORROW'.  let us all join in a chorus to demand nominations of soldiers to RAJYA SABHA as raised by Honb'le chandersekhar ji.

1 Like

(Guest)

I give my unconditional support to this noble cause.Can we petition the govt of the day on this issue ? How ?

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     10 May 2012

Dear All,

Please do count me as well in this pious obligation towards our Combatant fraternity.

Best Regards

Daksh

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register