LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

angel (manager)     02 May 2012

Filing of wrong case

the CBI has fled a wrong case against me. without conducting  a proper enquiry, they have arrived tocertain conclusion which are far from the facts.they have submitted a wrong affidavit to CBI court and searched my properties.  now they have come to know that they have done a mistake, but they are not closing the case. how can i proceed further for filing a wrong case against me, for defaming my image in the society, for causing so much mental stress. is there any time limit for them to close a case, which they have opened

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     02 May 2012

I totally agree with Mr. Ashish.  I would also like to add, without discouraging you even an iota, see the attitude of CBI, which filed closure report in Aarushi and Hemraj Murder case, opining that the evidence available on record is not sufficient to bring the guilt home against any accused, but later from trial court to supreme court they are arguing against Nupur Talwar in respect of her bail petition saying that she is a suspect and she removed the vital evidence from the crime spot.  CBI on one day in S.C. says that Mulayam is  a culprit and on other day say he is totally innocent and that day Mayawati becomes culprit and other day she becomes innocent.  Say their dance in the court in respect of bail petitions of Kani Mozhi, where as they take a liberal stand saying that the charges against her are not severe, where as they strongly fight against the bail of other coaccused charged with the  similar charges.  If you dig the premier investigative agency of the country, you find the skeltons tumble down out of their cupboard.   

1 Like

angel (manager)     14 May 2012

thank you so much, but i am ordinary govt employee. going to Hc for quashing may cost more than my pocket. and if we see the remarks of Adv Chandu, i feel this organisation, which is supposed to be the premier investigative agency, is simply passing out days to show their existence. we hear of people eating crores and crores, still they are unable to move a bit. they r passing thier tenure in CBI by filing such wrong cases. can i represent to chief vigilance commision. will i get any response from them. is there no otehr way than moving to HC. do i have to wait

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register