Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arshad (kashmir)     16 April 2012

I got divorce

Dear friends,

Im a kashmiri boy and I met One NRI in delhi we introduced each other and she told me if you will get married my sister i will give you a VISA and take you to USA.SHE IS FROM OKHLA NEW DELHI but married in usa .she make appointment for my meeting to her sister ,and i revealed her my all personals regarding my family ,education ,etc.finally i talk to my parents regarding the girl ,my parents deney but i foce on them and latter on they agreed .we fix our angagement in delhi and after few months got married under muslims religion ,then i went to kashmir with my family ,my wife stayed there only two months and tried to left kashmir ,so finally i come back to delhi and was staying with my wife for two year .when i told them what about VISA ? they told me after 10 years untill we trust you even the NRI has told me after six month or one year .then i told them when you will send me a visa till that i will stay with my Parents in kashmir .my wife and her family was not willing to send me and my wife to kashmir .finally one day they all beated me and said if you will be seen anymore in delhi we will kill you .But  they regidtre a case againist me in women cell delhi and told give divorce simply otherwise we will go to court and take you behind the bars .i agreed on that and and they take my daughter also on 5 lakh rupee mehar.AND THEY PREPARED DIVORCE PAPERS AND WROTE ON THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO VISIST YOU DAUGHTER ,IS THERE ANY LAW  PLZ HELP ME I MISSING MY DAUGHTER BADLY

So have i any option to visit my daughter .?

or make a complaint againist NRI

Learning

9 Replies

sensitiveman (executive)     16 April 2012

I think you apply for Child Custody and interim visitation under GWA.

arshad (kashmir)     16 April 2012

itz  ok if i will go through child custody and interim visitation under GWA. i think they will ask me for 5lake as i had to pay sa mehar .i cant pay as huge amount ,my daughter is 2 years old .and how it is possible to get her back?

sensitiveman (executive)     16 April 2012

I am not aware about mulsim law but atleast you can get interim visitation to your kid and you can appeal to court regarding the decision for mehar.

Kumar (Family CEO)     16 April 2012

If the other party is in USA and you have details, there is lot of help you can leverage. Do you have their USA details. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     16 April 2012

Once the complaint is registered in Women Cell. Better take notice bail.

Start fighting the cases on merits, most matrimonial cases anyways settle somewhere.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

arshad (kashmir)     17 April 2012

the complaint in women cell is over now because our divorce .so there is no means of complaint .so there is no case ,no complaint againist of me .but i want to seek visiting rights for my 2 years daughter.

arshad (kashmir)     17 April 2012

@kumar yes i have their details even in india also .

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 April 2012

Then file a case under Guardian and Wards Act in the competent court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     01 August 2012

claim viiting rights, and you will suceed.

As she demande divorce, chk meher??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register