Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Querist (n/a)     09 April 2012

Volunteer advocates wanted

Dear Advocates/Law Students,

Any volunteer advocate/s with confidence to win, wanted for fighting cases for an upcoming volunteer organization in High Courts all over the country and Supreme Court.

Example: You will see that the PFA chaps (Ms. Menaka Gandhi's outfit) started gaining momentum in their judicial activism AFTER they were joined by a prominent advocate who has (ever since) been filing and pursuing PIL's on their behalf. From the looks of it, he seems to be doing it for free - either because he believes in their cause OR because it gives him mileage in the media. I'd guess that it's a bit of both, with both parties coming out winners - PFA gets their judicial activism to make significant progress, their advocate friend enhances his reputation and hopefully (for him) attracts more (paying) clients at heftier rates.

Similar to the above example, advocates wanted who are willing to fight the cases. The organization will be doing adequate propaganda in media about the cases along with the advocate's name who is fighting cases.

Interested advocates or any body who knows such advocates may feel free to contact me via PM facility on this website or via email at lci2002-lci2002(at)yahoo(dot)in or let me know the contact details of such advocates, they will be contacted.

Further details of the topic of PILs or writs can be discussed with interested advocates via PM or email or in person.

Learning

6 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     09 April 2012

I may take up this issue of yours, if it's worthy of it. Let me know

2 Like

Sir thank you and most welcome. Sent you an email.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     09 April 2012

We are a group of advocates and work on social plane for legal problems. Please let us know more details.

1 Like

Sir thank you and most welcome. Sent you an email.

(Guest)

Sir

I desire to work with you.

Thanks

RK

prakashlegalservices317@gmail.com

Niny (Junior Advocate)     13 April 2012

pl send me detail, if i can be of your use. I m jr.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register